What Magic Does AbhiYa Posessed?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
now i really want to know guys what magic does AbhiYa posessed .....it was a very very very long time since we have seen a passionate and romantic AbhiYa scenes...and tdy when we really got it.....it just floored me......the chemistry was amazing...beautiful...passionate....i have no words to define

the way abhay pulls piya towards him.....and the eye-locks of AbhiYa uff it was passionate and abhay through his eyes convey such a romantic words to piya "why don't you understand piya...i love you very much"❤️.....my heart just melted.....abhay is so romantic even though he is always cold arrogant with piya.....

but then our arrogant vampire has destroyed it by again talking rude to piya....

piya was right...everytime when ask him questions...there is no answer...no hints...just silence....

piya too cute saying "i don't want to see your face".....now the question is will she able to live without seeing his face😆...i don't think so....we all know how piya is when she is with abhay....total magnet....just stick with abhay like a magnet😆😳

uff when abhay turns back and sees piya and says fine...uff what an attitute our abhay possessed👏😳....i was abt to faint😍...those killer looks he gives piya before leaving❤️

both vampire bros has a special charm that attract us no matter how nice they do or how bad they do

abhay's cold and arrogant attitute charms us and piya

siddharth's witty....naughty...funny attitute charms us and panchi.....

it was a beautiful AbhiYa scenes...infact the whole episode was good....it move forward....

abhay getting to know sid's new game which includes panchi....
sid's plan to trap piya through panchi
T being sid's menu card as T Chilli Tandoori🤣
panchi confessing to piya that she not only like sid but love sid...😳❤️

as for misha part...more complications....😆😆

in whole a good episode with balance amount of romance....comedy...thrill and action👏👏

for AbhiYa scenes....ViSu was so brilliant....such a natural performance......i got floored like always

since AbhiYa scenes was not too much since weeks...i thought the chemistry between them might fade away but i am wrong....the chemistry is even more passionate than before....😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I so agree with u. Abhiya's eyelocks was amazing today. why cant ekta see what we all want? we want more n more of abhiya and kapisha!
Today's highlight waz no doubt abhay's possesiveness and piya'sattitude.
i am glad tht piya nailed back at abhay. she was like thts a horrible thing to say 😆
No doubt, visu has a superb chemistry
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kasucrazy

I so agree with u. Abhiya's eyelocks was amazing today. why cant ekta see what we all want? we want more n more of abhiya and kapisha!
Today's highlight waz no doubt abhay's possesiveness and piya'sattitude.
i am glad tht piya nailed back at abhay. she was like thts a horrible thing to say 😆
No doubt, visu has a superb chemistry

you just speak my heart out....😳
AbhiYa was magical in the whole scenes😳

and i love the way piya blast abhay thank god at least the women take a stand👏👏...well he deserve it for sometime😆...because he always pushes her and treat her as if she is a object😡🤢

ViSu rocked...and this what we all want

a balace of everything.....
rukhsana1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
totally agree with you yaar... Abhiya's magic is totally unbearable....
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LOL I think CVs must have visited I-F and saw that fans are demanding Abhiya scene😆
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mages...I am already pagal and you have made me more insane yaar ..totally agree with you..!! sorry for the large fonts but I am sooo excited so I wanted you to know..🤣...I hope yo have read my blabbering..😍
sumana-13 thumbnail
Mages I share your thoughts, that arrogance on Abhay's face was   uuuffffff, the way he turned back to look at her n gave a silent look," don't want to see my face !! HUH !! go run, even with your eyes closed you will come running back to me only, just try it !!!"
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i think abhay will save t

t ko kuch nahin hoga, she is needed in the show😆for timepass😆
vaise meri haalat toh kharab ho gayi thi, i have watched abhiya scene 20 times now😆
itne dino baad darshan huye inke, i am such a bhikhmanga for abhiya scenes

chalo good abhay ko pata chala sid panchi ke baare main, lets see what he does now.
and pyaare buddhuabhay, ab kuch karo, abhi tak sirf bolte rehte ho, apni kuch herogiri dikhao
laaton ke bhoot baatob se nahin maante, sid ki ab band bajao
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
friendlyrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx a lot for the post as i can feel it through your words bt i was unfortunate as i cldnt see yesterday's epi and today is sunday and i am dy ing to watch the repeat telecast tomorrow
 can anyone please tell me that if today there is any time when yesterday's epi will be repeat telecasted
if any one knows then please in form me
--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
jaane kyun........jaane kyun...........