Behenein

March 17th written-update

Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you so much. This is much better for as it is more detailed written update so I can understand it much better about what had happened. 😃
I used to like Shamal's character, but right now I hate the fact that he think he owed Aakashi and I want Aakashi to find out about his illegal business because although he claimed he is doing it for his family's happiness. But his method isnt right and he should realise that there is more to life than money. I want the old Aakashi to come back. Edited by Charmgirl2141 - 13 years ago
Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Charmgirl2141

Thank you so much. This is much better for as it is more detailed written update so I can understand it much better about what had happened. 😃

I used to like Shamal's character, but right now I hate the fact that he think he owed Aakashi and I want Aakashi to find out about his illegal business because although he claimed he is doing it for his family's happiness. But his method isnt right and he should realise that there is more to life than money. I want the old Aakashi to come back.

your welcome:)

I know I liked him before too I don't like his changed behaviour and akashi's either. akashi used to be a strong girl and now in this episode when shamar got aggressive the fear in her eyes showed that she isn't the same person anymore:(
but both actors are doing a rocking job portraying their characters:)