Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hopefully they wont pair all of them n place them in gkg want to see them with othher mentors
Omg i swear i teared up watching the "Maa dedication" .. it was really sweet! DHARMESH omg, i shrieked as soon as i saw him come out and stand  🀣 So true what she said about him, he can change his face but nobody will ever fail to recognize his dance <3 Siddhesh was entertaining as always, and Kishor always reminds me of a little dancing teddy πŸ˜†

I agree with Mihir .. I'm not really mata ji's fan, but her bachhes always seem to capture my heart :P
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I had goosebumps watching them 5 dance... especially when the D, Kishore and Sid danced! 😍

Amrita is and always will be the most versatile female dancer of DID 2, and no one can take that away from her. Shaimak, Ganesh Hegde, Farah Khan, Saroj Khan, etc... any big time choreographer would probably say the same after seeing all her performances. πŸ‘

Binny is very talented, especially considering she is not technically trained. She has the natural born talent.

Can't wait to watch them 5 and the others on Dance ke Superstars!!
😊
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PimpJuice

Omg i swear i teared up watching the "Maa dedication" .. it was really sweet! DHARMESH omg, i shrieked as soon as i saw him come out and stand  🀣 So true what she said about him, he can change his face but nobody will ever fail to recognize his dance <3 Siddhesh was entertaining as always, and Kishor always reminds me of a little dancing teddy πŸ˜†

I agree with Mihir .. I'm not really mata ji's fan, but her bachhes always seem to capture my heart :P

I swear pimp! Its easy to recognize his presence on stage even when he's no where even near being on stage πŸ˜† his dance, his style is always there πŸ˜‰ i think he is one of those rare choreographers who has a trademark dance style....for example the Robo-lavani, i knew its him and that turned out true πŸ˜‰ its still one my most favorite dances πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Mihirism - 13 years ago
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: charmz517

I had goosebumps watching them 5 dance... especially when the D, Kishore and Sid danced! 😍

Amrita is and always will be the most versatile female dancer of DID 2, and no one can take that away from her. Shaimak, Ganesh Hegde, Farah Khan, Saroj Khan, etc... any big time choreographer would probably say the same after seeing all her performances. πŸ‘

Binny is very talented, especially considering she is not technically trained. She has the natural born talent.

Can't wait to watch them 5 and the others on Dance ke Superstars!!
😊

I agree word-to-word πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ
GURASH14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
D-sir was fantastically fantastic asusal ...😍 he still mesmerizes me...☺️
digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

I swear pimp! Its easy to recognize his presence on stage even when he's no where even near being on stage πŸ˜† his dance, his style is always there πŸ˜‰ i think he is one of those rare choreographers who has a trademark dance style....for example the Robo-lavani, i knew its him and that turned out true πŸ˜‰ its still one my most favorite dances πŸ˜ƒ

even i swear Pimp and Mihir πŸ˜† that even D sir will be recognized by evey one as he is the best soo ..................and GKG top5 soo every one will know as there are many publicity of them are here soo they become much much known
but still on seeing the dancing i loved all of them its like perfect
and now waiting for the DID new season will all back on stage again...............

Cant wait  now to see all of them back in stage again...................