Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
2-
The wedding preparations starts, in the modi house, kinjal and his mother starts to tease him as he still could not express his feelings to her but on the other hand, gopi is arguing, as what is this, big people, big society, big house, wealthy people, how can u accept the marriage, how will I cope with this wedding. But her paternal grandmother speaks up: so what, big people, big society, changge loog to hai, ( gujrati punjabi family) sanskari hai, tumhari chehra to pata chalta hai, tum mohabbat os ko bohot karti ho, bhool ja,

Behind jhanak speaks : di, u refuse this marriage, I myself will break your jaws and put them in the cupboard for viren bhaiiya, ( viren told her, on the day he died- as he wants them together )
Gopi was shocked, so she shyly accepted but the burden was to much she thought.

Gia booked the hotel, got a american decorator, and made him decorate the whole place in a punjabi/ gujrathi way, and so he did, while on the other hand, mother daughter teasing him, to wear the sherwani, but he refuses as he never wears it, but as part of shagun he wore it.

He thought : what is going on with me, why do I see this Gopi everywhere, wish Viren was here to see my marriage. Oh god am going to die in here, too much garmee, itna paseena aa rtaha hai, so he went to sort out the AC. On the other hand Kinjal marriage been fixed to Elesh Mehta, but she didn't know, how will she, it been kept a big secret, so her mother told her to go to the changing room, and try the gawjus, sky blue lengha and so she did in a confused look, and this time Aehem burst out laughing and starts to tease her.

He then thought : bari bari shehro mein, bari bari log, itna sharmaati kyun hai, he. Spoke that out really loud that kinjal heard, she heard and she knew it was based on her so she ignored it. While on the other hand Gopi was doing the same thing, wearing the shagun koki gave her, bright pink lengha with sparkling gold everywhere, surely Aehem would be left looking at her with his jaws wide open.

After a few hours, everything got ready and both families went to the hotel with the baraat for the engagement.

What will happen, will he see gopi with wide jaws? Will gopi and aehem express their feelings ? Find out while u read on,Edited by ayesha_78 - 13 years ago
Kavya.S thumbnail
hi ayesha nice ff...waiting to c what will happen
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome....i love this plot..it reminded me too of kal ho naa ho ( are u an srk fan? ).......and i guess viren is more like srk here and ahem is like saif....update fast ayesha...😊
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Omg u can't believe how much a big fan of srk I am, ill die if he doesn't make any movies, hehe lol yeh I wanted something to go that way so I made this plot
Yeh viren like srk and aehem is like saif the only thing is in the movie srk loves priety and priety with srk and saif loves priety
But here in this plot am making viren - saif, gopi - priety and srk-aehem so srk and priety loves each other and nw they are getting married and viren is dying
See the twist in here ;)
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am 1 of srk bigest fans - i own almost all his movies except a couple of his early one  .    so i like the way you ff is going  .     update soon.
HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks behna for the update. please continue.
-GayabCat- thumbnail

3- Romantic rain scene 😉

He saw Gopi in a bright pink lengha with sparkling gold glitter everywhere on her clothes. His jaws widened to see her, he was in lala land, already. He went close to her, but kinjal dragged him back. Jigar comes and shuts his mouth and speaks: uncle, jaw to band kar do, its your engagement, not somewhere to romance, ok, do it in your free time.

He looked at jigar in an angry way.

The engagement started and they both put the ring on each other and music started. There everyone started to have a blast while Aehem dragged her into the corner. There the thunder happened and it started to rain heavily.

He took her outside in the rain and there the music started in the background and there they confess their love to each other while looking into each others eyes and started to read them .:

Tum bhi ho, main bhi hoon, paas aao, toh keh doon
Aakhir kyun pal yun diwaana main ho gaya
Tumhein jo maine dekha, tumhein jo maine jaana -2
Jo hosh tha, woh toh gaya
Badan ki ye khushboo, jataane lagi jaadoo
Toh hoke beqaabu, dil kho gaya
Tumhein jo maine socha, tumhein jo maine maana
Tumhein jo maine dekha, tumhein jo maine jaana

It was raining heavily, and both in the middle of the road where no one was there, everything freezes and they both starts to romance, there, aehem walks around her in the rain, and singing these words in his romantic way

Itni kyun, tum khubsoorat ho, ke sab ko hairat ho
Duniya mein sach-much hi rehti hai
Pariyon se bhi zyaada pyaari si ladki koyi
Haan itni kyun, bolo haseen tum ho, jo dekhein gum-sum ho
Dekho na main bhi hoon khoya sa
Behka sa mujhpe bhi chhaayi hai diwaangi
Tumhi ko maine puja, tumhi ko chaaha paana
Toh hoke beqaabu, dil kho gaya
Tumhein jo maine dekha, tumhein jo maine jaana -2

He hugs her, and says: why are u too beautiful? And why did you make me fall for u, now am madly in love" now Gopi, is all shy, and quickly hugs him and they both standing there on the same spot, and he whispers:"i love you"

Gopi: what did you say, speak again clearly, I never heard you?

Aehem: I love you"

Gopi, no no no, louder I want the whole world to know. She chuckles

Aehem: acha, to tum bol kar dekhao.

Gopi: oh, theek hai

Gopi: she speaks out loudly : I LOVE U"

They both chuckles again and hugs each other.

Tum bhi ho, main bhi hoon, paas aao, toh keh doon
Tumne jo dekha toh kya jaane kya ho gaya
Jaane kyun, rehti hoon khoyi si, jaagi na soyi si
Ab dil mein armaan hai saanson mein toofaan hai
Aankhon mein khwaabon ki hai chaandni
Aa'jaane kyun, behka sa ye mann hai, mehka sa ye tan hai
Chalti hoon itraake, ithlaake, sharmaake
Balkhaake jaise koyi raagini
Tumhein jo maine samjha, tumhein jo pehchaana

Gopi starts to sing this, and twirls around in the rain, both are soaked in wet. He widens his arms, and Gopi runs and hugs him.She has tears in her eyes. Both now confess, and were happy. They both took the burden off from their hearts

Toh ho hoke beqaabu, dil kho gaya

Aehem kisses her on her forehead, and he drops her home, and back to the reality, everyone was waiting home, for both, Gia, looks at Gopi, soaked top to bottom, and says: what happened between both of you, tell me, Did you tell him?

While on the other hand, kinjal and Jiagr and everyone gathered around him, as he was sneezing, they asked, what happened between both of you, tell me, Did u pacify her, and told her whats in your hear. Both got  embarrassed and ran to their rooms, and shut the doors. They recollected the rain scene while they changed their clothes, and sat on the bed, thinking about it.

enjoy reading.

Edited by ayesha_78 - 13 years ago
HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. behna really enjoyed it
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update, liked the rain scene
-GayabCat- thumbnail