FF-Shayid Kal Ho Na ho - ch 5 page 5

Posted: 13 years ago

All fanfics and oneshots  which i have been written with my own knowledge - this is solely my work and no one can recreate or copy my work without permission 

---------------------------------------

Live, and do not think about tomorrow

1-

Gopi Shah - is a woman, who doesn't have any plans for the future, but her dreams were for her prince charming, she needed her father the most, but her father dies as he commit suicides, so she never had anyone to share her feelings with. She is also a angry young woman who doesn't want anything but her family to be happy, but her paternal grandmother causes fights everyday, why? That's because her mother adopts a young girl called Jhanak who is illegitimate child of her husbands whom he had an affair with another girl. So she adopted her as her own child.

Her mother, Gia, who owns a catering business, which has failed to run do to less workers and another catering business had been opened and made all those money, and competed against her business, and she could not establish her business further. They has to cope with the daily arguments in the house as gopi paternal grandmother blames it on Gia for her son suicide and bringing the wee Jhanak in, who is 6 years old, whom she consider negative and bad to the family. Gopi, in her life, a bright spot is toiling and her mothers tolerant, and her classmates, Viren and Rashi. Viren, is a man who is dying, and no one knows that he has an illness, so he keeps everyone happy.

Aehem Modi arrives, Just 1 hour away from her area. He was still part in the neighborhood of hers, as his house was in the other end of her lane. He soon changes everything and notices the sadness of them, he intervenes. His well-meaning interference in their activities, his revival of their financial condition, and his general optimism soon change their lives for the better. He didn't exactly got involve in their personal life except from their business and their daily fights. Although Gopi was enjoying his presence as others, she, inside her, grows to like him and eventually fall in love.

Viren, her classmate is dying of a severe condition that is progressively weakening his heart. Knowingly his lifespan is limited, he goes through the limited friendship of Rashi and Gopi, urging them to enjoy themselves as he says to them : "what if tomorrow never comes". His excursions into such altruism eventually lead him to sacrifice his love for Gopi and instead play matchmaker between her and Aehem. He still didn't know if Aehem liked her or not.

The tension in Gopi family stops when, Viren and Aehem, Accidentally opens a personal letter of Gia, which reveals that Jhanak is Gopi' Half sister through their father's affair, and Gia accepted of her husband's infidelity led to his suicide. Her paternal grandmother accepts Jhanak and the family was now united. As Gopi finds out about Viren's illness, she runs to the hospital with her family, and Rashi and sees that He passes away. Gopi and Rashi then starts an charity of childcare's need, on Viren's name, and starts to progress with their humanity.

While then, Aehem has done, he goes and tells his family about it, and there his mother sees that he has fallen with her, agrees to get him married and takes a proposal to their home, and Gia who is Gopi mother happily accepts the proposal and starts the preparations of the marriage.

Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago
great ff keep up da gd job
very good ayesha keep it up
thanks behna for this new ff. i think u are giving yourself a big headache to start and update the ff's in same time. i recommend do one ff at one time. that will give u a relaxsation.
Rubina ben, am free all the time so I have nothing to do , that's why am doing 1 ffs at a time to pass time
ok behna. i just thought that if u do one ff at a time than it will easier to remember the story.
I keep another part of it safe in the laptop saved so I dnt loose the story

so far I love it -  It make me think of  SRK movie Kal Ho Na Ho.   I have watch  it so many times except for the end - Cause I hate it when he dies   - so make sure that ahem does not die. 

Aww, yeh I know, I was writing this ff and when I got till the end, I was like, that is so like reminding me of the movie kal ho na ho, na dnt worry I wnt let my hot killer die :D
I promise to keep reading.