Cvs!Pratigya is a wonderful wife!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Pratigya is a wonderful and loving wife. It's very unfortunate that she was compelled to marry in such a family. She has always stood up for the right and was keen and eager to give justice to Kesar.

Although coming from an entirely different family who are extremely decent and educated, she has tried her best to adjust with these people who are no less than animals. But what has she got in return? Nothing. She had been verbally and mentally abused again and again by everyone in the House except dadi and Kesar.
This poor girl has been tortured and abused by Krishna too. He attempted rape ,twice. He has slapped her and manhandled her whenever he felt like. He declared that he made a grave mistake by marrying her in front of his whole family. He deliberately lied to her and broke her heart. He doubted her source of earning and insulted her by not believing on her.

What has she done in return? Trusted him blindly, with her whole heart. Saved his respect in front of his family by giving his mother, her well earned salary.

What has he done in return? Without feeling guilty and remorseful, he showed the audacity to show her attitude. Cvs! He should be on his knees and asking for her forgiveness. Krishna is a manipulater
and he very shrewdly manipulated this situation too. If he really loved her, he should have declared
that Pratigya was the one who earned the money and not him. It shows that he is a selfish man and
not a big heart.

Pratigya by saving his respect in front of his family proved that she is a
honourable woman with a golden heart and not the other way around.

Cvs! It's time for you to show woman empowerment. Pratigya is a today's modern educated working woman who should not
have to take abuse from her uneducated and uncouth in-laws or husband. She definitely does not need
to hear criticism from a village woman like Kesar's mother.

Please refrain from showing such
backdated and rural methods in the name of social rituals. Why does modern woman has to massage
her husband with turmeric. What is all this? Oh God!

Cvs! You are degrading woman in the name of social norms.Edited by anusarkar - 13 years ago
Thanks Anu for the post.  I hope that the CVs read your post and try to work at making their story better. Pratigya is indeed a great wife👍🏼!!
Originally posted by telesoap

Thanks Anu for the post. I hope that the CVs read your post and try to work at making their story better. Pratigya is indeed a great wife👍🏼!!

Hello Telesoap,

I hope that too.

Anu
Hello Anu,
I admire your courage and tenacity to post the truth always!! Way to go👏!!

Telesoap
Originally posted by telesoap

Hello Anu,
I admire your courage and tenacity to post the truth always!! Way to go👏!!

Telesoap

Hello Telesoap,

Thanks.
As a woman I feel that a character like Pratigya should be promoted and appreciated. What makes me more persistent in expressing her true worth is the false negativity,the character receives. Krishna supporters falsely criticizes her.
I like her personality and the way her character has evolved. And above all I am a strong believer of woman empowerment.

I like your views too.

Anu
Hello Anu,

I agree and I thank you for liking my views too.

Telesoap
yes pratigya is a good wife. she loves krishra care for krishna.definitely she is
Originally posted by shobi12500

yes pratigya is a good wife. she loves krishra care for krishna.definitely she is

Yes, abosolutely.
She proved it yet again in the ME. She was very concerned about Krishna and asked him not to drink. Although, Krishna went ahead and ignored her request and got drunk with his friends anyways.

Anu
Originally posted by rayano

agree with u 100%👍🏼

Thanks.

Anu