Posted: 13 years ago
wht was all with that TOD-MOD kinda disturbing element...

As much as I love Jay.... there was no necessity to bring in Mahi unnecesarily... If they wanted to kill time, y not bring in some more performers from DID 1/2/LM rather than doing such silly acts
👎🏼

Edited by Natkhatpari - 13 years ago
I completely agree!! it was soo annoying that  i had to skip the part!!!
So true!! Tod-Mod😲 It was so silly. Dada asks them to do a performance and they could hardly move😆 
Originally posted by noori777

I completely agree!! it was soo annoying that  i had to skip the part!!!

one adv of watching online is we can easily skip all the unnecessary parts which we don like this, geeta/dada dramaz 😆
Originally posted by Natkhatpari

one adv of watching online is we can easily skip all the unnecessary parts which we don like this, geeta/dada dramaz 😆
Bilkul theek kaha!! i always skip geeta's looooooooong explanations about her majbooris!! 😕😆

Bilkul theek kaha!! i always skip geeta's looooooooong explanations about her majbooris!! 😕😆

how can we not skip "aap to achce ho hi aapka haq banata hey is manch pe rehne ka"....n it goes on n on n onnnnnnnnnn (starts 😭)

now a days even marzi -dada conv is getting OTT... bechara hamara rajeev is mein phas gaye hey... koi bachao hamare rajeev babu ko is drama company se
😆

Originally posted by Natkhatpari

how can we not skip "aap to achce ho hi aapka haq banata hey is manch pe rehne ka"....n it goes on n on n onnnnnnnnnn (starts 😭)

now a days even marzi -dada conv is getting OTT... bechara hamara rajeev is mein phas gaye hey... koi bachao hamare rajeev babu ko is drama company se
😆

Dada should speak less!! 😃 aur bechara Rajeev ko waha beth kar sara drama dekhna hota hai !! what a pain!!
Your DP is sooo cute!!hmm is that Vaishnavi??

Dada should speak less!! 😃 aur bechara Rajeev ko waha beth kar sara drama dekhna hota hai !! what a pain!!
Your DP is sooo cute!!hmm is that Vaishnavi??

Thanku so much....
yes that is my darling Vaishu....
😳
I wholeheartedly agree. The whole Todd crap was a lackadaisical attempt at killing time by Zee. They should really try something better next time, like like you said, bring in some dancers from DID 1/2 or something like that. This was really pathetic to see, there was no connection whatsoever with the theme of the show, nor did I happen to find it amusing. 👎🏼
Originally posted by debayon

I wholeheartedly agree. The whole Todd crap was a lackadaisical attempt at killing time by Zee. They should really try something better next time, like like you said, bring in some dancers from DID 1/2 or something like that. This was really pathetic to see, there was no connection whatsoever with the theme of the show, nor did I happen to find it amusing. 👎🏼

ya actually there was no connection also.. .I first thought may be its related to Dance ke superstars but then they jus came n left the stage w/o any reason... so stupid concept 👎🏼