Imran & Ranbir not competition to me: Shahid

Posted: 13 years ago
I don't see Imran & Ranbir as competition to me: Shahid Kapoor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoAHF6_jaSc

do you agree?
Edited by -Crystal- - 13 years ago
Don't know. I think everyone has his/her own special place.
Yes I agree with him. Ranbir might be a competition to him in terms of populariy..and to some extent imran too..because they are new and everyone wants to see more of them...but in terms of ACTING He is way ahead of them..and yes even ahead of Ranbir in terms of acting! I love Ranbir...but I don't think he can pull off a JWM or Kaminey. Ranbir though I think is better than Shahid in the comedy department! Shahid tends to overact when he does comedy!
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
Originally posted by beboholic

Yes I agree with him. Ranbir might be a competition to him in terms of populariy..and to some extent imran too..because they are new and everyone wants to see more of them...but in terms of ACTING He is way ahead of them..and yes even ahead of Ranbir in terms of acting! I love Ranbir...but I don't think he can pull off a JWM or Kaminey. Ranbir though I think is better than Shahid in the comedy department! Shahid tends to overact when he does comedy!
Agreed
Just don't agree with love ranbir part.
Originally posted by beboholic

Edited by sheee - 13 years ago
Of course they are not.. Shahid belongs to the exclusive little league..
Agree with him... Ranbir is no competition to Shahid....

Ranbir is way way ahead of him....
i partially agree but whenever his name will be taken.......ranbir and imran's names shall be taken too...becoz they all are part of the young league actors.....adding to them ranveer singh nowww
I agree with Shahid👍🏼! Ranbir is good but i like shahid little more! For imran, well he never impress me with his acting!
Edited by lovePC - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sheee

^never say never

I love this song😆

😆