Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Don't know. I think everyone has his/her own special place.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I agree with him. Ranbir might be a competition to him in terms of populariy..and to some extent imran too..because they are new and everyone wants to see more of them...but in terms of ACTING He is way ahead of them..and yes even ahead of Ranbir in terms of acting! I love Ranbir...but I don't think he can pull off a JWM or Kaminey. Ranbir though I think is better than Shahid in the comedy department! Shahid tends to overact when he does comedy!
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

Yes I agree with him. Ranbir might be a competition to him in terms of populariy..and to some extent imran too..because they are new and everyone wants to see more of them...but in terms of ACTING He is way ahead of them..and yes even ahead of Ranbir in terms of acting! I love Ranbir...but I don't think he can pull off a JWM or Kaminey. Ranbir though I think is better than Shahid in the comedy department! Shahid tends to overact when he does comedy!

Agreed
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just don't agree with love ranbir part.
Originally posted by: beboholic

Edited by sheee - 13 years ago
Of course they are not.. Shahid belongs to the exclusive little league..
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with him... Ranbir is no competition to Shahid....

Ranbir is way way ahead of him....
i partially agree but whenever his name will be taken.......ranbir and imran's names shall be taken too...becoz they all are part of the young league actors.....adding to them ranveer singh nowww
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with Shahid👍🏼! Ranbir is good but i like shahid little more! For imran, well he never impress me with his acting!
Edited by lovePC - 13 years ago
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sheee

^never say never

I love this song😆

😆