Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg777 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: maangeetams

Dev has committed a crime punishable under law.If he truly is repenting, he should surrender to the law and serve his term in jail before being allowed to lead a normal life. Yes, naintara had managed to twist the facts and bailed out but now since she is in coma, I see no reason why Dev shouldn't be able to place the facts in court with witnesses. Dev though may be shown as repenting. still is a coward and is not willing to sacrifice his new found comforts. He may be trying to convince Dadi and maybe himself that he is repenting by trying to bring Maaneet together but the fact is that he is gutless and has always tried to choose the easy way out!

i agree with this one......................

And why are people forgetting that this is not his first mistake...

He has done mistakes before this too.

That;s why Maan showed him the way out of KM.
After that, instead of repenting he did a bigger crime. 

I won't ever agree that he should be left to live life in a normal way. Not at least before he gets the punishment as said by the law. I am not being hard-hearted. But, this is the reality.

And since this is a show, Dev should be exactly punished by the law and that would be the best repentance on his part. This should be done in order to give a better social message to this already wrong valued society.

If this would have been the case, that a person commits a mistake and he repents and then he is forgiven. I dun think the system would have been working at least the way it is working now. There's exactly no place in the show for geet to forgive him. No matter how much he repents.

That's my POV.
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
on a remont le post , et celle la ki est d'ailleur ma pote et venu mettr son  discour  Edited by Sayna - 13 years ago
SaynaFM thumbnail
????πŸ˜•
Mg777 thumbnail

What does that mean?πŸ˜†
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well it depends on what the crime is. For dev I think that he should be punished for what he did. He not only destroyed geet's life but also destroyed her relationships with her family and he is still doing that unintentionally. And we should keep in mind that this is a tv show. In real life all girls aern't geet and after an incident like this they probably dont find their maan either so forgiveness shouldnt be given to dev.
SaynaFM thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mg777

What does that mean?πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Sayna

ta pa d  tendance un peu bizarre  par hazard , dev ensuite le vampire πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣 C'est pas si bizarre que a quand meme... Si ??? πŸ€£
Les vampires g tjrs adorer... dailleurs jle sui moi mm une πŸ€£

on a remont le post , et celle la ki est d'ailleur ma pote et venu mettr son  discour 

Hahhaaaa πŸ˜†
Mg777 thumbnail

πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
SaynaFM thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

🀣🀣🀣 C'est pas si bizarre que a quand meme... Si ??? πŸ€£
Les vampires g tjrs adorer... dailleurs jle sui moi mm une πŸ€£

tu cnfirme m doute alr πŸ˜† et srieu crire un commentaire en francais ds ce forum , c un reve ki se ralise, ils cmprennent rien , tro bien🀣 Edited by Sayna - 13 years ago