Posted: 13 years ago
🀣 🀣.......i find Dev's logic so twisted......the man is the cause of the discord between Geet & Maan and Maan in no uncertain terms has told him to butt out but the dimwit still continues to meddle....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by undisclosed

i think that might be the solution...and i think maan is the only one willing to do the honors...πŸ˜‰

Why not I am waiting for the day....when maan will do the honors.............he still need to be punished.......but we are showered with redemption track
Originally posted by kuhu18

ya sure make your bro and his wife happy just leave India or even better leave the earth just do this and they will be πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

OMG Sylvia!

You don't understand a word of Hindi .. and yet you are able to conjure up some really beautiful analyses for every episode! How do you do it girl!? By the way you write .. it seems like you can understand every word! :O
 that's where this forum comes in handy...the wrritten update and all of the discussions that people have...i also found a great forum member that is willing to translate any dialogues that i really want to know...for the most part it is all thanks to drashti and gurmeet that i completely understand what geet and maan are all about...they are doing a fantastic job...😊
That's a shocker .. but very impressive!
πŸ˜†...i have cought on regarding commonly used phrases...but the dialogues completely lose me...

So .. how did you get introduced to GHSP then? What prompted you to watch it ?

i stumbled upon them on YT...
As for Dev .. yes .. my mind was boggled when I saw him go in there like the STALKER he is and invade their personal space .. even while they weren't there. Stalking runs in the family! πŸ˜†
i wonder it the cv's expect us to think that that is normal...?...or did they just miss that that would seem weird...?

Z
Why not I am waiting for the day....when maan will do the honors.............he still need to be punished.......but we are showered with redemption track
[/QUOTE]
yes, i think at some point maan will come to his limit and even geet will put her foot down...

it is like he doesn't understand that he is part of the problem and not the solution...πŸ˜†
agree he is the problem himself.......
Originally posted by utopia88

lol Your post made me chuckle!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Dev  has become a stalker now it seems!!
   πŸ˜†

Dev's intent may be genuine but he is actually making things more complicated for Maaneet!!

yes, he is on the case of the missing happiness and he doesn't realize that when he walks in a room everyone starts to frown...πŸ˜†

yes, he is on the case of the missing happiness and he doesn't realize that when he walks in a room everyone starts to frown...πŸ˜†

lol He's the black sheep in the Khurana household!!
  πŸ˜†
Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago
Oh he's blinded himself to the fact that he's the problem and not the solution and that  Daadi and Annie also seem to be treating him as if he's the one suffering and not the one who the root of all issues.

He's taking advantage of Maan's kindness and Geet's tolerance.

I think he's trying to prove that he's so good and he's the expert in resolving personal issues😲 Am I missing something here 😲 

Hello Dev, in your personal life you didn't know whether you were coming or going, you messed up every relationship in your life including your own life so how come you become the expert in solving someone elses's issues 😑

i've taken a liking to my new habit of uncovering the secret of what will make my brother and his wife happy...i leave no stone unturned to put a smile on their faces and today i thought i was so close...but my brother is not smiling at all...he just glares at me as if to tell me with his eyes what he really wants to do to me...i don't think that is very nice...but i won't give up on my mission...i am determined to find the solution...so after my brother was out of the way i entered the babies room...and noticed that he had a surprise for his wife...but i didn't stop there...i read the very personal and touching letter he wrote to her...too bad he was not able to give it to her...i wonder why?...this made me want to do more...i put together a plan to make them smile and enlisted the help of my darling dadi...she will help me...i'm sure this time i will make them smile...

Very well written......beautifully expressed...... simply loved it