Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kuls11

No No he does understand..............therefore he is new age sherlok homes.............How to find solution if you urself are problem....................😆😆😆😆...............DEV ....THE DEVTA..............new title of seire............
yes, he's like a dog chasing his own tale...😆
Originally posted by undisclosed

yes, he's like a dog chasing his own tale...😆

how about cutting his tale..........probably that will reduce his sherlak holmes activites
Originally posted by undisclosed

I like the way u put it up and plus it was in english....i read many of ur post...u seem to have a good writing skill...keep it up[/QUOTE]
i'm glad you liked it...unfortunately i don't speak/write or read hindi 😭...[/QUOTE]
we have something in common then...i don't speak,write or read hindi also
Originally posted by kuls11

how about cutting his tale..........probably that will reduce his sherlak holmes activites
i think that might be the solution...and i think maan is the only one willing to do the honors...😉
Hey Sylvia .. so does that mean you can only understand Hindi ?? I can't read, write Hindi but I speak Urdu .. which sounds exactly like Hindi when spoken so that's why I'm ok. But what about you? You can only understand what they're saying right?

And about Dev .. yes .. especially today when he went into the Baby's room and PICKED UP A VERY PERSONAL CARD FROM MAAN TO GEET .. I was like .. DUDE WHY do you care?!?! Put the card down you freak! LOL!

That was so personal and he started to read it .. felt like Maaneet were being invaded in their utmost personal affairs!

Z
Originally posted by Maya_P

I like the way u put it up and plus it was in english....i read many of ur post...u seem to have a good writing skill...keep it up
i'm glad you liked it...unfortunately i don't speak/write or read hindi 😭...
we have something in common then...i don't speak,write or read hindi also
awww...its nice to know i'm not alone 😊
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Hey Sylvia .. so does that mean you can only understand Hindi ?? I can't read, write Hindi but I speak Urdu .. which sounds exactly like Hindi when spoken so that's why I'm ok. But what about you? You can only understand what they're saying right?
i understand nada (= nothing in spanish) of hindi...😆 i am going by the live updates and what i see in the episodes... 

And about Dev .. yes .. especially today when he went into the Baby's room and PICKED UP A VERY PERSONAL CARD FROM MAAN TO GEET .. I was like .. DUDE WHY do you care?!?! Put the card down you freak! LOL!
that was my same reaction...😆...

That was so personal and he started to read it .. felt like Maaneet were being invaded in their utmost personal affairs!
i thought it was only me who thought that was a complete invation of privacy and inappropriate... 

Z
OMG Sylvia!

You don't understand a word of Hindi .. and yet you are able to conjure up some really beautiful analyses for every episode! How do you do it girl!? By the way you write .. it seems like you can understand every word! :O

That's a shocker .. but very impressive!

So .. how did you get introduced to GHSP then? What prompted you to watch it ?

As for Dev .. yes .. my mind was boggled when I saw him go in there like the STALKER he is and invade their personal space .. even while they weren't there. Stalking runs in the family! 😆

Z
lol Your post made me chuckle!!  👍🏼

Dev  has become a stalker now it seems!!
   😆

Dev's intent may be genuine but he is actually making things more complicated for Maaneet!!

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

He did seem like Sherlock Holmes didn't he?

And the way Maan was shooting daggers his way at the beginning .. if only looks could kill .. Dev would've died a long time ago!

Dev's constant interference in Maaneet's life is seriously bringing a rift between them .. the man has good intentions but they are all going to waste ..

1) Geet isn't happy with anything and depressed .. but she needs something to come out of it and isn't able to .. Maan tried removing the Baby things in order to take her out of depression but that plan backfired

2) Maan wants to surprise Geet but is being let down by Dev's constant interference with Geet .. so he himself is getting very upset right now

3) Dev & Daadima are trying to get Maaneet to talk .. but Dev's help isn't going to do much when Maan becomes angry

AS FOR THE PRECAP: Yes Geet is happy .. I believe one of the reasons is because Daadima herself mentioned that Maan isn't happy because she isn't so I guess she is making the effor to smile now ... but in her state .. even if the happiness seems to be coming from what Dev did .. she'll accept it only because it is helping her smile  .. NOT because she likes Dev now. Maan of course hasn't communicated much with Geet and there's been a wall wedged between them which is why he stormed out of there. Poor Maaneet ... they are trying to make each other happy but with no luck!

No matter what you try Dev Singh Khurana .. your mere presence is drifting Maaneet apart!

Z
Well said ...  there's good intention, and then there's tact.

If you are the SOLE reason of the mess that's going on in Maaneet's life ... then even the best of the intentions, initiated by you, are going to either backfire, or at best, leave a bad taste in the mouth.

Right now, his existence is causing a problem for these folks.   But i'm liking the twist.  Geet and Maan are human, and so misunderstandings, drifts, fights (serious ones) are normal.  They'll get back together.   And a miscarriage, or any loss of a child, is usually so hard on the parents that more often than not, they drift apart.  Most blame the other for the loss, and most can't communicate about the loss each is feeling, only wanting to soothe the other, thereby alienating the other in the process too.

Nevertheless, the only problem I have with this track is the inconsistency in dadi's character.  So far, she's been the wise old woman - too wise if you ask me.  Yet, her insistence in keeping Dev in teh picture is what  puzzles me.  She was very wise in making Maan go back to work, in wanting to  jerk Geet out of her depression, in wanting to get Geet out to the office.  Yet, she doesn't realize that it is the absolute LAST thing that Maan needs right now (seeing Dev around), and that if Maan isn't strong enough, Geet will have no support.   Typically, a  mother is more in need of support than a father after such a loss.  ANd if you keep shoving Dev in Maan's face, he won't be around much to support Geet.    Let along shoving Dev WITH Geet in Maan's face.

That's the only angle that keeps me puzzled ....

The rest ... we can chilax and wait for the reunion, once again ... it'll be good.

-S