undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

i've taken a liking to my new habit of uncovering the secret of what will make my brother and his wife happy...i leave no stone unturned to put a smile on their faces and today i thought i was so close...but my brother is not smiling at all...he just glares at me as if to tell me with his eyes what he really wants to do to me...i don't think that is very nice...but i won't give up on my mission...i am determined to find the solution...so after my brother was out of the way i entered the babies room...and noticed that he had a surprise for his wife...but i didn't stop there...i read the very personal and touching letter he wrote to her...too bad he was not able to give it to her...i wonder why?...this made me want to do more...i put together a plan to make them smile and enlisted the help of my darling dadi...she will help me...i'm sure this time i will make them smile...

Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣.....what a beautiful explanation for new DEVta DEV.....................🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  ya sure make your bro and his wife happy just leave India or even better leave the earth just do this and they will be 😊👏
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

i've taken a liking to my new habit of uncovering the secret of what will make my brother and his wife happy...i leave no stone unturned to put a smile on their faces and today i thought i was so close...but my brother is not smiling at all...he just glares at me as if to tell me with his eyes what he really wants to do to me...i don't think that is very nice...but i won't give up on my mission...i am determined to find the solution...so after my brother was out of the way i entered the babies room...and noticed that he had a surprise for his wife...but i didn't stop there...i read the very personal and touching letter he wrote to her...too bad he was not able to give it to her...i wonder why?...this made me want to do more...i put together a plan to make them smile and enlisted the help of my darling dadi...she will help me...i'm sure this time i will make them smile...

I like the way u put it up and plus it was in english....i read many of ur post...u seem to have a good writing skill...keep it up
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He did seem like Sherlock Holmes didn't he?

And the way Maan was shooting daggers his way at the beginning .. if only looks could kill .. Dev would've died a long time ago!

Dev's constant interference in Maaneet's life is seriously bringing a rift between them .. the man has good intentions but they are all going to waste ..

1) Geet isn't happy with anything and depressed .. but she needs something to come out of it and isn't able to .. Maan tried removing the Baby things in order to take her out of depression but that plan backfired

2) Maan wants to surprise Geet but is being let down by Dev's constant interference with Geet .. so he himself is getting very upset right now

3) Dev & Daadima are trying to get Maaneet to talk .. but Dev's help isn't going to do much when Maan becomes angry

AS FOR THE PRECAP: Yes Geet is happy .. I believe one of the reasons is because Daadima herself mentioned that Maan isn't happy because she isn't so I guess she is making the effor to smile now ... but in her state .. even if the happiness seems to be coming from what Dev did .. she'll accept it only because it is helping her smile  .. NOT because she likes Dev now. Maan of course hasn't communicated much with Geet and there's been a wall wedged between them which is why he stormed out of there. Poor Maaneet ... they are trying to make each other happy but with no luck!

No matter what you try Dev Singh Khurana .. your mere presence is drifting Maaneet apart!

Z
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

🤣🤣🤣🤣.....what a beautiful explanation for new DEVta DEV.....................🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

it is like he doesn't understand that he is part of the problem and not the solution...😆
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuhu18

ya sure make your bro and his wife happy just leave India or even better leave the earth just do this and they will be 😊👏

exactly, when will sherlock figure it out? 😕
undisclosed thumbnail
I like the way u put it up and plus it was in english....i read many of ur post...u seem to have a good writing skill...keep it up
i'm glad you liked it...unfortunately i don't speak/write or read hindi 😭...
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

it is like he doesn't understand that he is part of the problem and not the solution...😆

No No he does understand..............therefore he is new age sherlok homes.............How to find solution if you urself are problem....................😆😆😆😆...............DEV ....THE DEVTA..............new title of seire............
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

He did seem like Sherlock Holmes didn't he?

And the way Maan was shooting daggers his way at the beginning .. if only looks could kill .. Dev would've died a long time ago!
Dev's constant interference in Maaneet's life is seriously bringing a rift between them .. the man has good intentions but they are all going to waste ..
1) Geet isn't happy with anything and depressed .. but she needs something to come out of it and isn't able to .. Maan tried removing the Baby things in order to take her out of depression but that plan backfired
2) Maan wants to surprise Geet but is being let down by Dev's constant interference with Geet .. so he himself is getting very upset right now
3) Dev & Daadima are trying to get Maaneet to talk .. but Dev's help isn't going to do much when Maan becomes angry
AS FOR THE PRECAP: Yes Geet is happy .. I believe one of the reasons is because Daadima herself mentioned that Maan isn't happy because she isn't so I guess she is making the effor to smile now ... but in her state .. even if the happiness seems to be coming from what Dev did .. she'll accept it only because it is helping her smile  .. NOT because she likes Dev now. Maan of course hasn't communicated much with Geet and there's been a wall wedged between them which is why he stormed out of there. Poor Maaneet ... they are trying to make each other happy but with no luck!
No matter what you try Dev Singh Khurana .. your mere presence is drifting Maaneet apart!
Z

Hey Z !...i like your thinking...dev's help is no help at all...i wonder how he justifies to himself his ineterference...it doesn't make any sense...he's part of the problem...i'm not sure about the precap...but the fact that dadi asked her to make an effort for maan has defenetely something to do with her comment...