Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Sherlock Holmes

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Joined: 03 March 2011
Posts: 58125

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

i've taken a liking to my new habit of uncovering the secret of what will make my brother and his wife happy...i leave no stone unturned to put a smile on their faces and today i thought i was so close...but my brother is not smiling at all...he just glares at me as if to tell me with his eyes what he really wants to do to me...i don't think that is very nice...but i won't give up on my mission...i am determined to find the solution...so after my brother was out of the way i entered the babies room...and noticed that he had a surprise for his wife...but i didn't stop there...i read the very personal and touching letter he wrote to her...too bad he was not able to give it to her...i wonder why?...this made me want to do more...i put together a plan to make them smile and enlisted the help of my darling dadi...she will help me...i'm sure this time i will make them smile...Ouch



Edited by undisclosed - 19 March 2011 at 2:23pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita5bhakbhartifanabd_20swaramAmiiishsoni-zeeBingekuhu18Eccentric.Beingutopia88Silentsoulroseinbloom-Priti11-pickachu

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Joined: 29 March 2005
Posts: 15860

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL.....what a beautiful explanation for new DEVta DEV.....................ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soni-zeeAmiiishEccentric.Beingpickachuundisclosed

kuhu18 IF-Rockerz
kuhu18
kuhu18

Joined: 04 September 2010
Posts: 8978

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
  ya sure make your bro and his wife happy just leave India or even better leave the earth just do this and they will be SmileClapDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachuundisclosed

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 9387

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

i've taken a liking to my new habit of uncovering the secret of what will make my brother and his wife happy...i leave no stone unturned to put a smile on their faces and today i thought i was so close...but my brother is not smiling at all...he just glares at me as if to tell me with his eyes what he really wants to do to me...i don't think that is very nice...but i won't give up on my mission...i am determined to find the solution...so after my brother was out of the way i entered the babies room...and noticed that he had a surprise for his wife...but i didn't stop there...i read the very personal and touching letter he wrote to her...too bad he was not able to give it to her...i wonder why?...this made me want to do more...i put together a plan to make them smile and enlisted the help of my darling dadi...she will help me...i'm sure this time i will make them smile...Ouch

I like the way u put it up and plus it was in english....i read many of ur post...u seem to have a good writing skill...keep it up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachuundisclosed

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Joined: 11 November 2010
Posts: 12952

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
He did seem like Sherlock Holmes didn't he?
 
And the way Maan was shooting daggers his way at the beginning .. if only looks could kill .. Dev would've died a long time ago!
 
 
Dev's constant interference in Maaneet's life is seriously bringing a rift between them .. the man has good intentions but they are all going to waste ..
 
 
1) Geet isn't happy with anything and depressed .. but she needs something to come out of it and isn't able to .. Maan tried removing the Baby things in order to take her out of depression but that plan backfired
 
2) Maan wants to surprise Geet but is being let down by Dev's constant interference with Geet .. so he himself is getting very upset right now
 
3) Dev & Daadima are trying to get Maaneet to talk .. but Dev's help isn't going to do much when Maan becomes angry
 
 
AS FOR THE PRECAP: Yes Geet is happy .. I believe one of the reasons is because Daadima herself mentioned that Maan isn't happy because she isn't so I guess she is making the effor to smile now ... but in her state .. even if the happiness seems to be coming from what Dev did .. she'll accept it only because it is helping her smile  .. NOT because she likes Dev now. Maan of course hasn't communicated much with Geet and there's been a wall wedged between them which is why he stormed out of there. Poor Maaneet ... they are trying to make each other happy but with no luck! Ouch
 
 
No matter what you try Dev Singh Khurana .. your mere presence is drifting Maaneet apart!
 
 
 
Z

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soni-zeeSilentsoulundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Joined: 03 March 2011
Posts: 58125

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

ROFLROFLROFLROFL.....what a beautiful explanation for new DEVta DEV.....................ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
it is like he doesn't understand that he is part of the problem and not the solution...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kuhu18Silentsoul

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Joined: 03 March 2011
Posts: 58125

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuhu18

  ya sure make your bro and his wife happy just leave India or even better leave the earth just do this and they will be SmileClapDancing
exactly, when will sherlock figure it out? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kuhu18

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Joined: 03 March 2011
Posts: 58125

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
I like the way u put it up and plus it was in english....i read many of ur post...u seem to have a good writing skill...keep it up[/QUOTE]
i'm glad you liked it...unfortunately i don't speak/write or read hindi Cry...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index