Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -pixie-

Nadzy: How about Maan wishing Geet happy Holi in the shower- early in the morning...before anyone else can wish them πŸ˜‰

Is that unholy enough for Holi??? I agree its been a loooong time! How have you been?

Grrrrrr.... that sounds positively unholy for holi 🀣
see i knew i could count on you  πŸ˜†
but please expand.... i need details πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

I've been good, just been busy with family and work...
what about u ????

Originally posted by: -Premeena-

hahaha what if nakul sees them and drops a tray LMAO tht would be hilarious LOL

LOL.... Maan is intoxicated... so instead of restraining himself and complaing to his 'oh sweet babaji' he's just going to shed all his inhibitions and act on his feelings πŸ˜†

as for nakul dropping the tray 🀣 you should definitely write a scene on it πŸ˜‰

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

sounds positively unholy for holi 🀣
see i knew i could count on you  πŸ˜†
but please expand.... i need details πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

I've been good, just been busy with family and work...
what about u ????

See I am good with the ideas...but not so much with the details...Why dont you do the honors of expanding it in your signature styleπŸ˜‰

ps: I want you to post on the other thread. 

Last Part

Turning her in his arms, Maan passionately gazed into her eyes, his delicious lips curving into yet another devilish smirk.

"Hmmmm... I've got you now" He uttered huskily, pulling her that little bit closer, so that his whisper caressed over her lips.

Geet didn't miss the naughty glint in his caramel brown eyes, as one of his masculine hands made its way to her neck.  Bringing her face closer, he then brushed his right cheek against her right cheek, transferring the blue coloured paint onto her cheek.

"Happy Holy love"

He then proceeded to swoop down and steal a hungry kiss while the spectators wolf whistled. Adi and Romeo hi-fived one another, and then proceeded to gulp down cups of liquor. Manisha couldn't handle the surge of sensations caused by the sight of his hot hot boss making out with his wife and promptly fainted. Annie and Pinky giggled and covered their eyes. While Dadi proudly nodded, that's my grandson.

Hearing the rowdy crowd cheering and whistling, Geet pushed Maan away in shyness and tried to run to the Mansion. Maan however had other ideas. He swiftly threw Geet over his shoulder and made his way to their bedroom. This act of his made the crowd cheer even louder, while Geet pounded her fists on his back so that he would let her go.

Despite the drunkenness however Maan steadily made his way up the stairs and into their room. He then threw Geet on the bed and proceeded to lock the door. Turning around he looked Geet straight in the eye, the intensity and heat of which was making Geet's heart pound against her chest at a rapid speed.

As Maan slowly and predatorily inched his way towards Geet, Geet crawled backwards until her back hit the edge of the bed. With nowhere else to go and trapped under his gaze, Geet gave a nervous smile and tried to edge off the bed, only to have Maan grab one of her ankles and drag her towards him.

"Now that everyone knows exactly what we're up to, and they seem to have no problems with it, how about you and I make good use of this bed!" Maan whispered in that husky tone of his.

Geet gulped nervously in response, she had never done ... well you know what... with an intoxicated Maan before, she could see the animalistic glint in eyes which at this moment were clouded by desire. 

However the nervousness was quickly replaced by anticipation and yearning as Maan swiftly removed his sherwani and threw it aside. He was now leaning over her, his lips just a breath away from her very own.

"So what do you say Geet?" Maan continued with a sexy smile.

Geet gently placed a hand on Maan's chest, just above his thudding heart and slowly leaned up to bite Maan's lower lip.

And that was all the response Maan required before he jumped on Geet and proceeded to rock her world (and bed).  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by Lip-a-Licious - 13 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok another one...Maan gets Geet intoxicated and now Geet is in the mood for some naughtinessπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
lody thumbnail
I heat u soooo short and very simple
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: undisclosed

......last part

as geet drank maan in she found herself feeling intoxicated herself...she had completely forgotten her sorrows as maan took over her body and mind...he pulled away from her lips as he slowly decreased the suction hold he had on them ...he looked at geet's face to see her eyes closed...she looked as if she had drifted to a pieceful sleep as her mouth formed a slight smile...

maan was still dizzy from the mint liquor...he felt glorious as he recognized the face of the girl laying underneath him...it was his old geet...he had managed to pull her out from the trenches...

as geet lay their soaking in the sensations maan was creating in her...she slowly let her eyes flutter open...maan had by now sat up while still on top of geet with both his hands and knees on either side of her...he looked intently at her waiting for her to make the next move...geet slid her hands up his arms ever so gently...causing maan to shutter in electrifying excitement...

as she reached his shoulders she pulled herself up until she was only a few inches form his face ...maan closed his eyes in anticpation of what she would do...he felt her soft breath hover over his mouth...and then his eyes shot open as he felt geet smear color on his cheeks...she slid from underneath him with the ease of a cat...and the next thing he knew she was making her way to the door...

but again geet underestimated his drunkness...maan grabbed her just in time...pulled her towards him and threw her over his shoulder...he smirked and with a lound clamor slammed the door closed...and made sure geet heard how fiercely he turned the lock...she was now his prisoner and he would make sure that no body could save her...

The End

AWESOME....Beautiful ending...Loved it dear...πŸ‘
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

OOO wow..............thanks for d special entertainment on holi..............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

Last Part

Turning her in his arms, Maan passionately gazed into her eyes, his delicious lips curving into yet another devilish smirk.

"Hmmmm... I've got you now" He uttered huskily, pulling her that little bit closer, so that his whisper caressed over her lips.

Geet didn't miss the naughty glint in his caramel brown eyes, as one of his masculine hands made its way to her neck.  Bringing her face closer, he then brushed his right cheek against her right cheek, transferring the blue coloured paint onto her cheek.

"Happy Holy love"

He then proceeded to swoop down and steal a hungry kiss while the spectators wolf whistled. Adi and Romeo hi-fived one another, and then proceeded to gulp down cups of liquor. Manisha couldn't handle the surge of sensations caused by the sight of his hot hot boss making out with his wife and promptly fainted. Annie and Pinky giggled and covered their eyes. While Dadi proudly nodded, that's my grandson.

Hearing the rowdy crowd cheering and whistling, Geet pushed Maan away in shyness and tried to run to the Mansion. Maan however had other ideas. He swiftly threw Geet over his shoulder and made his way to their bedroom. This act of his made the crowd cheer even louder, while Geet pounded her fists on his back so that he would let her go.

Despite the drunkenness however Maan steadily made his way up the stairs and into their room. He then threw Geet on the bed and proceeded to lock the door. Turning around he looked Geet straight in the eye, the intensity and heat of which was making Geet's heart pound against her chest at a rapid speed.

As Maan slowly and predatorily inched his way towards Geet, Geet crawled backwards until her back hit the edge of the bed. With nowhere else to go and trapped under his gaze, Geet gave a nervous smile and tried to edge off the bed, only to have Maan grab one of her ankles and drag her towards him.

"Now that everyone knows exactly what we're up to, and they seem to have no problems with it, how about you and I make good use this bed!" Maan whispered in that husky tone of his.

Geet gulped nervously in response, she had never before ... well you know... with an intoxicated Maan before, she could see the animalistic glint in eyes which at this moment were clouded by desire. 

However the nervousness was quickly replaced by anticipation and yearning as Maan swiftly removed his sherwani and threw it aside. He was now leaning over her, his lips just a breath away from her very own.

"So what do you say Geet?" Maan continued with a sexy smile.

Geet gently placed a hand on Maan's chest, just above his thudding heart and slowly leaned up to bite Maan's lower lip.

And that was all the response Maan required before he jumped on Geet and proceeded to rock her world (and bed).  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Heyyy Nadia dear...SUPERB...Awesome ending...😳..Loved it yaar...Its coz of U & undisclosed that v got some HOLI HOTTT moments with MAANEET else these CVs r really toturing us....πŸ˜†...Waiting for ur next OS whenever that is....πŸ˜‰
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
wow thnx 4 such a lovely treat in dis holi. luv u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!