omg omg ths is sheer torture!!!🤣 🤣 🤣

haiyee babaji

let me get all lazy bums here😆 😆
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

when i get lots of comments, so go get other members to join in 😛😆

Oye yeh kya baat hoiee? Humara comment comment nahin? Aur members ke comment comment hain? Chalo chalo humare comment ka ek aur part do...Abhi weekend hai, members nahin mileingey....

Come on come on, phast phast, like Maan's phast phast girl, go write 2nd part, me waiting....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: muniza75

Oye yeh kya baat hoiee? Humara comment comment nahin? Aur members ke comment comment hain? Chalo chalo humare comment ka ek aur part do...Abhi weekend hai, members nahin mileingey....

Come on come on, phast phast, like Maan's phast phast girl, go write 2nd part, me waiting....

Muniza

as the saying goes, the more the merrier 😆
Muniza, I wanna read your ideas tooo 😛

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@all...throw in your ideas too....at least one or two lines...to continue the stories...😊
Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ Nadia - Bhol jao, aaj nahin milne ka, i was going to sleep, but read yours and seriously my sleep flew away......Kahan se lao members 😭...ID badal badal ke aajao...

On serious note i am not a good writer, but director, so plz don't expect me to write any scene here....

Muniza
NaughtyNihu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 🤣 🤣all are sleeping here...wot to do now???🥺
Originally posted by: NaughtyNihu

post your ideas duh  😛😆
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaughtyNihu

Me with you, half sleeping, half out with family, pur humara kya kasoor?😭😭.....

@ Nadia - Tum scene likho, main direct karongi...Camera roll, action......

Muniza

Part two

WOW! Maan thought, there was no denying that Geet was a stunning creature, but when she was angry and flushed, she was all the more gorgeous.

As Geet writhed in his arms trying to get out of his hold, Maan's eyes began to darken with her each and every movement.

"Geet" Maan whispered, a small smile playing on his lips, as he watched Geet's writhing form.

He felt a stirring below in his lower region as Geet paid no heed and continued to struggle in his arms, pressing up against him.

"Maan, let go, someone will see!" she continued to resist against his hold.

In an attempt to get her attention, Maan further twisted Geet's arm behind her back, causing her back to arch and her chest to hit Maan's muscular form.

The sound of a very animalistic growl caused Geet to stop moving.

To be continued....

Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: undisclosed

one drink after another rolled down his throat...one for the good times, one for the bad times...one for his wife and one for ...the one that was gone...his heart was heavy though the ambience was colorful...he watched her from a far as she looked gone from the whole scene...he would give anything to see her smile again...but she won't let him in...and he can't seem to figure out how to unlock the door to where his old geet hides...he knows she is in there just crying for him to let her out...one more drink for his old geet...

the blood starts to boil inside him as he sees the rat that calls himself his brother approach the celebration with his so called dadi...another drink for the rat....and suddenly out of the corner of his eye he sees it..the one thing that would bring him back to life again...she smiled...a brilliant smile...but  it wasn't because of him...then who caused it?...was it the rat?...as the drinks started to take over his senses he makes an effort to walk toward her...to see that smile again but this time from up close...

if only his feet would ccoperate with him...suddenly all turns dark and the next thing he knew he wakes up on his bed with her sitting near him...apparently she was watching him sleep...just as she noticed that he was awake she made an attempt to get up...but his hand was to quick and his grip was too strong...and so she lost the advantage and was flipped over him to her side of the bed...and as his senses were still under the effects of the drink he was not holding back...

he heard his old geet calling him from deep inside her..."come to me"...he heard the tiny voice say...and so he got closer and closer...but the guardian of the voice fought his proximity...he would let her out no matter what it took...he heard the voice again and imagined it came from her guardians mouth...she pushed and she shoved...but he was already on top of her...making his way towards her mouth...to set his old geet free...

OMG! That was beautiful👏⭐️ Loved it! You portrayed Maan's feelings so perfectly and still left the things to come to our imagination.😳😉