Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Intoxication+Passion*holi stories ritn by fans*p14

Posted: 13 years ago
As it seems that the holi celebration will continue into Monday's episode... here's hoping that Maan consumes a huge amount of bhang, gets intoxicated and then gets all amorous (lovey dovey, touchy feely) with Geet in the middle of the ceIebrations....

yeah i know, I
'm building myself up for a huge disappointment ain't I πŸ˜† well seeing as Monday's episode most probably won't include any such Maaneet romance... I don't see why we can't enjoy ourselves, so let your imagination loose and post all the different ways a intoxicated Maan can romance Geet... ☺️

so get posting, and unleash your inner fantasies πŸ˜‰
whether it's in a bullet point format or just a few random sentences πŸ˜†

Index

By Lip-a-licious
Part one: Page 3
Part two: page 5
Part three: Page 7
Part four: Page 9
Last part: Page 11

By undisclosed
Part one: Page 1
Part two: Page 3

Last Part: Page 6

By Mahi-Maan

Edited by Lip-a-Licious - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so with u!!!!
i made a similar post-----if maan drinks he will let his feelings out and break his "mahaan silence"
we really are starved of romance from maaneet-----we need some intensity :-)
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

As it seems that the holi celebration will continue into Monday's episode...

here's hoping that Maan consumes a huge amount of bhang, gets intoxicated...

and then gets all amorous (lovey dovey, touchy feely) with Geet in the middle of the ceIebrations....

yeah i know, I'm building myself up for a huge disappointment ain't I πŸ˜†

well seeing as Monday's episode won't include any such Maaneet romance...

I don't see why we can't enjoy ourselves, so let your imagination loose and post all the different ways a intoxicated Maan can romance Geet...

(I will post my ideas in a sec, in the meantime, feel free to post your ideas πŸ˜ƒ)

OOohhh Nadia dearest...Waiting for ur ideas on this topic...πŸ˜‰...Please do write something Intoxicating dear....😳
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OH My naughty nadz!  

Babaji help karo!
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

one drink after another rolled down his throat...one for the good times, one for the bad times...one for his wife and one for ...the one that was gone...his heart was heavy though the ambience was colorful...he watched her from a far as she looked gone from the whole scene...he would give anything to see her smile again...but she won't let him in...and he can't seem to figure out how to unlock the door to where his old geet hides...he knows she is in there just crying for him to let her out...one more drink for his old geet...

the blood starts to boil inside him as he sees the rat that calls himself his brother approach the celebration with his so called dadi...another drink for the rat....and suddenly out of the corner of his eye he sees it..the one thing that would bring him back to life again...she smiled...a brilliant smile...but  it wasn't because of him...then who caused it?...was it the rat?...as the drinks started to take over his senses he makes an effort to walk toward her...to see that smile again but this time from up close...

if only his feet would ccoperate with him...suddenly all turns dark and the next thing he knew he wakes up on his bed with her sitting near him...apparently she was watching him sleep...just as she noticed that he was awake she made an attempt to get up...but his hand was to quick and his grip was too strong...and so she lost the advantage and was flipped over him to her side of the bed...and as his senses were still under the effects of the drink he was not holding back...

he heard his old geet calling him from deep inside her..."come to me"...he heard the tiny voice say...and so he got closer and closer...but the guardian of the voice fought his proximity...he would let her out no matter what it took...he heard the voice again and imagined it came from her guardians mouth...she pushed and she shoved...but he was already on top of her...making his way towards her mouth...to set his old geet free...
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Absoluv

OOohhh Nadia dearest...Waiting for ur ideas on this topic...πŸ˜‰...Please do write something Intoxicating dear....😳

I am 2nd in that, waiting for her idea....

Muniza
Silentsoul thumbnail
what intoxicating  prediction
Originally posted by: mslucki

so with u!!!!

i made a similar post-----if maan drinks he will let his feelings out and break his "mahaan silence"
we really are starved of romance from maaneet-----we need some intensity :-)

did u really, well i will browse the forum to read over it...
and you're absolutely right, we are most definitely starved of Maaneet romance !!!!

Originally posted by: Absoluv

will do my love, until then do post some of your ideas, I know how rowdy your mind can be so put it to good use πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: 49erFan

OH My naughty nadz!  

Babaji help karo!

Naughty Geets, i want to read your thoughts my randy partner in crime 🀣