HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
What do u guys think of Mona going out asking donation like that on streets and dancing. Do u think Ambaji is right about getting mad about this or she just doesn't want anybody to have fun w/o her😆 I will be back later to give my views on it😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes thumbnail

i think mona waz very silliy

beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it was funny to see Mona asking for donations and dancing is part of the festivities of Holi.  If asking for donations  is part of the neighborhood traditions so be it.

Ambaji should not have got angry about it, it would have been better if she showed surprise on her face.
_Sahra_ thumbnail

I think it was wrong for Ambaji to yell at her . at least Mona is not stealing the money form the kids. She should be happy that she's get money for charity and the dancing WHAT is wrong with DANCING ? get mad over that is making your self look childish. i swear  Ambaji needs a spa day ASAP

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what was mona collecting donations for?
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Infofan

what was mona collecting donations for?

She was collecting donations for burning the Holi in the night.

Hmm, I don't know I kind of see Ambaji's why she got angry. I mean if Mona was dancing with complete strangers then it would have made sense for her to get angry but here she was dancing with her husband and family. But I can also see that doing something like this in street gets the neighbors talking about the DIL and her values so in way Ambaji wants to protect Mona and her family from becoming talk of the town. Just my two cents😳
reachanupama thumbnail
Mona should not have danced on the streets period. She is now the DIL of a very conservative family. Mona herself has been working hard to win their trust and love. She was almost getting there. She should not have committed this mistake and its not about Ambaji targetting Mona. She was yelling at Hetal also.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ambaji needs a chill-pill. She is Sanskari when it suits her. Sanskar does not allow her snooping in a  newlywed's room or competing for her son's affections with her daughter-in-law.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mona has lived in that neighborhood since childhood and has known everyone so it's not like she is in a bar or something. Don't Gujratis do garba on the street during navaratri?
arpi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Mona is correct in her own way...but Ambaji is ridiculous