Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Nakku's love song!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Saab mein ap sey pyar karti hai..
Right from the moment when I saw you,a handsome young man clad in a white blazar and indigo jeans, standing in darkness, at the edge of the boat, "mera maal kahein nahi jayega"  your voice pierced my heart and a shudder ran through my entire being. Stranger! your slow commanding gait towards the felon held my breathe. Little could I predict that under neath that marble cold exterior of yours a frenzy was due to be released in defence of yourself.  Oh  stranger! your passion  resusitated me and  I began to breathe.
I knew here was a man who could stand up against all odds. Oh stranger how my steps raced towards you for help  ,like a victim to its saviour!  Oh young stranger  you only saw my vulnerability begging help from your stability. And so you wonderful un known man you  gave salvage to me an unwanted, by giving me my freedom!
I felt secure in your transport and your silent narrow eyed gaze caught sight of my wide awe striken eyes, how I stared at the majesty of your shoulders and the royalty of your head from behind you. Oh stranger why did my soul say to me that after looking at my face in your rear mirror not once did you feel that I was unequivically one of the most ugliest,almost frightful creature he'd ever seen. I warmed to you stanger.  Something told my soul that there was a stirring in my life, that which was never felt before.
Dutta Bahu , for so your friend called , you fed my starving family and my heart knew that  under the stone there was compassion for the needy. When you pumped water to quench my thirst, I knew then, that it was the start of Nakusha's  new found thirst  which you and only you can quench my Saab. And Nakku also knew she had to wait.
 Oh Saab! at that moment I remember in my fertive eyeful Idrank in details of your trademarks, your beautiful chiselled fingers embellished with a ring on the right hand and  one of your ears adorned with jewellry. But Saab it was your kind acceptance of the way I looked on the outside, that pulled me the most towards you, something was happening deep down in the inner recesses of my heart.
Oh my Saab ! when you were attacked how could I not save you for I wanted to save you for myself, here was the time to show you Saab  that I may  seem frail , small and weak ,but Nakku was as strong and brave like you.I would also show you Saab that Nakku has integrity and would not side even with her family in low level deeds.
When I gave you my blood Saab, Nakku knew that a part of me was now in you too my beloved Saab!  For I began to hope then one day, the possiblity of you being mine and I yours, may become a possblity. Nakku will wait Saab ,she will wait!
Life smiled at me when you gave refuge to me and my family. It seemed Saab even Bappa perhaps wanted our union.
Oh Saab! All those moments when I noticed you narrowly gazing at me calmly as I furried around your home, made my heart leap once to often, and I would say to myself that, which I wanted to believe he likes me!
Oh Saab! how I recall those moments where my eyes rested on your dark, silent frame,gliding down with sure steps in the corridors of PN. Sometimes I wished you would notice this insignificant person in your household. Coming to your room to dust and clean; fetching you cups of tea were not just my duties , but rather sweet excuses for me to be near you, which you were unaware of Saab. But my beloved Saab,  Nakku aspired not for nearness but for a closeness to you!
Saab I dreamt about you once  reading your palm, I dreamt that I asked you if you could read palms and you said you could'nt ,but that you read people's eyes and upon gazing into my eyes you could read that I had the most  beautiful heart in the whole world!   Nakku knew Saab that although this was a dream ,she knew that she loves you ! Once when I said that who would marry a plain jane like me Saab your answer" why you're sensible and faultless  and a man who rejects you would be nothing short of a gadha!  pulled me towards you more and more.
 How much I love you. Saab I also remember those your protective moves of yours when I became the butt of people's humour due to my unpleasing looks. For you my loving Saab, Nakku's dark face never mattered for you always knew me from the
 inside, although there were times where you stumbled but Saab but you never fell!
Nakku ap ko pyar kite hai Saab!
Saab all the days that have followed, when your animosity shook me; your hatred withered me; your violence struck me; your indifference killed me; your acceptance thrilled me; your blindness broke me;  what kept me going was " pun Saab mein ap ko pyar karti hai"
Saab Iwill always love you,with or without you; near you or close to you; Saab you will always be in me  and I in you. Saab , Nakku is because her Saab is.... There will never be another man in Nakku's life ,for Saab, Nakku was born to be with you till eternity!
So come my warrior to salvage me like you did when we first met! come my love to your home and all the people who love you Dutta Saab! come and save us.
God speed!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice ... if brought back the flashes of all the past episodes... the journey of Tasha love.....

Thank u dear ... for scripting it so beautifully
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nicely written😊

I hope one of these days Naku gets a chance to recount her side of the story to Dutta...just like he did during their SR night!
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very beautifully expressed..😊 
hope nakku will share her side of feelings..
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is a Treat...!!😊
Earlier Liz Penned down Dutta's Feelings and now you brought forth Naku's..!
Our forum is lucky to have such wonderful writers..who actually read so deep in a  Character..!
Great writing..!😊