Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALI_Elly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
BluewanderAmuse Miss Apples 2 
Sonam is self absorbent & conceited that is y I dont lk her RT @ForeverKatbir: @RockstarKapoor omg luv... (cont)http://twtm.in/RCs

_Ranjana Anjana Kumar 
@sonamakapoor nt goin 2 watch ne 4 ur movies nd goin 2 unfollow .. dumbo

__Ranjana Anjana Kumar 
unfollowed sonam !! :P
poor sonam..these days she has been thrashed so badly be it...her winning the worst actress kela awards or be twitter...hard days LOL
Originally posted by: beboholic

what does dumpika even mean? I know they are calling Deepika that! But what are they trying to say? πŸ˜•

What people say on twitter actually matters koolchick. We have seen many stars on twitter getting hurt by these faceless people and quit twitter. Some celebs handle it by bashing back on twitter, some just ignore..but still it gets to them at the end of the day.

What we say on here is different. Celebs don't see it. And on twitter they do see it!

It's easy for us to say, they are celebs they should handle it. But they shouldn't be treated like trash just because they are celebs.

What I meant was that why are we discussing the fans on twitter when it doesn't have much to do with this specific forum on IF itself.....I thought this forum was more about what the celebs do, not their zillions of fans across the globe

You're right, what people say does make an impact on the celebs but it's my belief that when you get in the spotlight, you should be able to handle the spotlight.....no one can please everybody

If celebs can be treated like gods by some, then they can also be treated as worthless trash too by others....

And also point to bring up: a lot of these stars don't even interact with their fans using their socializing pages....they have assistants doing that job for them as well

Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow so teenaged fandom has hit a new high??

lage raho RK fans....RK has the worst fans🀒.....so they would rather support a druggie womanizer??? shows how much it says about their own character

as for the dumpika comment.....the less said the better...DP fans can retaliate as well...I'm glad they're quiet about it for nowπŸ₯±
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seems like some RK fans are angry coz she said noone finds him sexy πŸ˜† and completely ignored the fact that she said he is someone you can take home to your parents! I thought that was a compliment! πŸ˜•
cinema-goer thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lot of passionate pankhas...Good good
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh this is nothing...Ranbir fans hate on Deepika SO MUCH...they call her horrible names and send her rude, nasty tweets.

Someone was all pissed a while back and wrote 'Bhootni ka evil magic hamare RK pe aagaye.." in response to the news about Ayan Mukerji's film. Sooo upset! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

Seems like some RK fans are angry coz she said noone finds him sexy πŸ˜† and completely ignored the fact that she said he is someone you can take home to your parents! I thought that was a compliment! πŸ˜•

OMG.. she called him a lallu..😲 what an insult..🀣.. jk..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This is the Bollywood section, and it is best if we discuss Bollywood celebs only. If you need to discuss fans, and their antics or whatever on Twitter or Facebook....please head over there. This will turn into a warzone and I have exams coming up ji....so to be all selfish and avoid having "well fan A had a go at me, so I will have go at fan her/him" topic getting closed. I don't want to deal with PMs. What fans do on Twitter/FB/any other forum is not a concern for me b/c this is IF and I only need to worry about this little section.

Generalizing fans is wrong ji. Not every fan is evil or an angel.