ranbir fans bashing sonam on twitter..lol

ALI_Elly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
many ranbir fans are bashing sonam on twitter...
hahahaha....
it looks like the same case few days back when shahid fans was doing against ranveer 4 that kwk comment..
kia ho gia hai in logon ko....:D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

do people really think they are going to get a purple medal heart or stop world hunger by bashing each other?? seriously guys, get better things to do

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah they are still at it what are they so pissed off about πŸ˜†
ladygaga thumbnail
And here i thought that Ranbir fans are actually nice... i don't even know that many biru fans.. there are only a few on IF.. someone post some tweets.. i wanna see what they are doing.. πŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why exactly are they bashing her for? Because she said they are not friends anymore! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
ALI_Elly thumbnail
RockstarKapoor Ranbir Super Fan!! 
@sujan4cool No, I wouldnt use swear words on her, I mean I know she's just a girl and she needs RK for publicity right? @sonamakapoor
 Favorite Retweet Reply

ForeverKatbir Priya Kapoor Khan ? 
 by RockstarKapoor
@RockstarKapoor u know sonam and dumpika should just get together lol there both bisexual :P

luvranbirk sojwal patil 
 by RockstarKapoor
@RockstarKapoor Ha ha..Ritika ur too gud...u keep cursing Sonam and m gonna keep hitting the Retweet button !! LOL

RockstarKapoor Ranbir Super Fan!! 
@sonamakapoor its just because I know 1.5 MILLION people who find him sexier than you :)

PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

Why exactly are they bashing her for? Because she said they are not friends anymore! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

or may be he is not hotπŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They are bashing her because she said... she doesn't find Ranbir sexy. πŸ˜†
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
It's actually Ranbir and Katrina fans joined together against Deepika and Sonam. It's hilarious, the tweets. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I wouldn't take it seriously.  

On one side, heavy bashing of these two girls and then the same people quote and RT tweets like 'hating on people is bad and shows that you are envious'. πŸ˜†

Just did a search for 'Dumpika' and got this: "@RockstarKapoor u know sonam and dumpika should just get together lol there both bisexual :P"- ( http://twitter.com/ForeverKatbir/statuses/49172048689377280 )
πŸ˜† Twitter is full on drama.
ALI_Elly thumbnail
luvranbirk sojwal patil 
@sujan4cool @ForeverKatbir @__Ranjana @RockstarKapoor@sonamakapoor Nor do i...Hate her to the core..i would be pleased if she blocks me!

luvranbirk sojwal patil 
@__Ranjana @sujan4cool @ForeverKatbir @RockstarKapoorSonam is surely going to block us as she is been doing this from many days !! LOL

ForeverKatbir Priya Kapoor Khan ? 
@aimeyeteaa well sonam going around saying shit about rk again. she's never gonna shut up!