Khotey Sikkey

India-Forums

Khotey Sikkey
Khotey Sikkey

|*Khota Sikka Of The Week*#3[MOTW]|-Charu (Page 12)

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
@ Radzy!! -- for u my sweet heart!!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radt

Metis Moderator
Metis
Metis

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Hey Charu,

Okay so here is my list of questions. They're the same ones that I asked Neeme because I really couldn't think of any new ones. LOL

What do you like:
Chocolates or diamonds
Crime-related shows or comedy shows
Old movies or new movies
Dancing or singing

Name one characteristic for each Khottey Sikkey character:
Hameer
Uttara
Mohit
Dilnaaz
Ayush
Deshmukh
Patil
Madamji

Name one scene from Khottey Sikkey that represents each characteristic:
Funny
Irritating
Confusing
Shocking
Romance

Some other questions:
What is your biggest dream?
Which is your favourite comedy movie?
Which is your favourite show?
Describe yourself in just 3 words.

Charu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
@ Shreya -- Heyy thanx so much sweety.. Hug I'll answer those but may take some time haan!! LOL
Metis Moderator
Metis
Metis

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu21

@ Shreya -- Heyy thanx so much sweety.. Hug I'll answer those but may take some time haan!! LOL

No problem...Take your time. Hug
radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Didi ne moi ko huggy aur kipper dia!
Moi ko chamm aa gayi!
Blushing
Didi ko bhi bade wali huggy!
Hug
Moi mailed u!

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@Miss World kinda Questions for Charuuuuu Party(last ones LOL)

1. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?

3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don't like and like so many things we don't do?

4. Are you angry on me for asking the above non-SENSE questions? Ouch

5. What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world? (typical miss world kinda ques LOL)

6. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

7. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?

8. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?

9. Would you break the law to save a loved one?

10. Your Favourite quote

11. What do you do when you are feeling very sad or depressed?

12. Your still not angry on me for asking you these pagal questions na?

13. What is your idea of fun? If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?

14. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

15. Which is the most funniest prank played on you or played by you?

16. If given a choice, which animal would you want to be? Why?

17. Do you want more questions?

Edited by ritu1618 - 21 March 2011 at 11:19am

Charu21

Metis Moderator
Metis
Metis

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu1618

17. Do you want more questions?

Great question. LOL I think our dear Charu may be tired of answering questions to answer the question of whether she wants more questions. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.GoodyCharu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

@ Shwetha Hug

Heyyy Answering ur second set of questions!!

---Some Rapid Fire Q's:

Among both of them whom are u closest to :  Dad or Mom ? Mom Embarrassed

How would you describe yourself in 5 words ? Matured, Composed , Honest, straight forward, Down to earth Cool

Which is that one song that you would sing for your Dream guy ? Shocked Hein!!! Let me thing let me think!! D'oh May be Jab koi baat bigad jaye.. Big smile

Would u mind if your mom joined u on a date as well ? lol!!! Why would she do that?? ROFL In fact if she does that I would love it!! I m pretty unromantic person!!! OuchSo this date thing is not my cup of tea!! Dead

Is it better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all ? Woahhh!!! Very nice question!!! Clap

Certainly yes!!! Approve Love is da deepest feeling, life is not worth living if love is not there in it!! With love u "live" your life! Embarrassed without love u just "pass through" certain number of years!! Ermm Love not just in da sense of loving ur partner!! LOL But loving every single thing around u!!  Love gives da greatest happiness!! Love makes u a strong person!! Approve

I read these lines on net so quoting those as well!!

Love nurtures our minds and fills it with positive feelings. Love allows us to know we belong to someone or something...Thumbs Up

What according to you is your most treasured possession ?Someone having trust in u.. Big smile

What is the best book u have read so far ? Autobiography of a Yogi by Shri Shri Paramahansa Yogananda.. Thumbs Up

What would you like to change about yourself ? Nothing!! Tongue

What is your favorite bed time story ? lol!! I used to sleep too early so never heard any!!! D'oh

What do u prefer and why  :

chocolates or Diamonds ROFLhahaha!! Chocolates!! Sometimes a 5 rupees thing can give u da happiness that 5 crore can not buy!! Approve

Healthy mind or healthy body healthy mind!! Tongue U can get healthy body by 38657 ways!! Wacko LOL

Love marriage or Arrange marriage - Never thought of that!! Ouch

Friends or FamilyFamily friends!! Cool

Nature or Science Nature 

Love or Trust Trust.. Love will follow trust!! Wink

---Suggest a song for...

1.Hameer  Kya Karoon Haule Haule Se Mera Dil Ga Raha Hai (Wake Up Sid) LOL

2.Uttara Uff Teri Ada (Karthik Calling Karthik) Day Dreaming
3.Mohit  
Aye Saala Abhi Abhi, Huwa Yakeen

Ke Aag Hai Mujhme Kahin.. Rubaroo (Rang De Basanti) Approve

4.Ayush - Mein Aisa Kyu Hun.. (Lakshya) ROFL
5.Dilnaz
Haye Haye Re Haye Yeh Ladki,

Karti Nadaaniya Kyu Puchho To.... (Kuchh Kuchh Hota Hai) LOL

6.Deshmukh Sir -  Dam Jaan Mein Dam (Dam) Thumbs Up
7. Patil -  Tauba Tera Jalwa Tauba Tera Pyaar 

Tera Emotional Atyachaar!! (Patil to DeshmukhROFL ROFL
8. Madamji (Patil and Deshmukh's Boss) I M Da Best I M Da Best (Replace Best Wid Boss) Cool LOL

I would like to add one for da whole team (not madamji lol)

Halla bol (Goal) Hug

# if you ever get a chance to grill Deshmukh Sir...how would you... Shocked 
wat?? Deshmukh Sir!! I m too young to die!! Dead Lol!! I don't have such guts!!! I can't speak a work in front of that superb personality yaar!! LOL

# tell me one scene of KS that you would never forget with respect to

1.Love  - 
When Dil is alone in her house (Rikin wala case), & Ayush wants to stay wid her!! Embarrassed
2.Romance -
Hameer to Uttara ' agar mujhe kuchh ho jaye, toh plz shaadi mat karna!! Blushing
3.Humour -  Mostly Ayush scenes!! Would name one - in da last episode when Anjali comes to KS adda, Ayush falls for her n everyone grabs his shirt & pulls him back!!!  ROFL
4.Fight woah!! I loved Deshmukh's fight in that child trafficking case.. ekdum dhaasu!! Thumbs Up
5.Sad
Mohit saying sorry to Tanya in da hospital.. & da way he says "Tani plz come back" was soooooo emotional! Cry
6.Funny Ayush going mad for Devashree!! LOL
7.irritating
None!!Tongue

8.Mast - Bike scene of Dil n Hameer in Goa.. Cool
9.fantastic Ohhh!! So many!!! In fact every single scene!! Big smile

# Alladin's gene is before you to grant your three wishes...What would you ask for...

i. I would say I wanna meet my IF buddies,

ii. My dog disappeared some months back, I would ask genie to get her back..

iii. I would reserve one wish for using that in future!!

# tell me something you never told anyone in your life... Never told anyone?? Shocked Naah.. my mum knows every single thing about me!!  

Okay i just remembered something that my buddies don't know, so adding that!! I'm scared of butterflies!!! ROFL I mean i adore butterflies but only from a distance!! i get scared if they come near me!! LOL  Plz don't laugh now!! Tongue

# One truth about yourself--  Down to earth Embarrassed
# one lie about yourself --
I have an attitude ROFL
# one of your memorable moments
...  Pasting my answer given earlier to Radzy (radt)

I was going somewhere n my dog "bahadur"  didn't want me to.. so he started crying n shouting' n one of da shout had a sound like "mumma"!!!!!! Embarrassed da kids playing over there laughed at him so bad!! But I couldn't control to hug him!! I consider it as da happiest moment of my life. Approve

# one of your embarrasing moments... Shocked I m not a social person!! In fact me one die hard anti-social!! LOL Some months back some one came to our home, I didn't know who he was.. D'oh mum called me n I replied from my room in my mother tongue "isko bhagao" n Gosh!!!!!!! Ouch He replied me in our language only ki it would take only some time!!! Dead I was dead then!! ROFL

# describe the situation that made you laugh like crazy...

Superb qus!! Big smile Okay it's a long story so hold your breath!! Tongue

In CA course, we have to undergo compulsory training under a practicing Chartered Accountant. My principal (boss) was too moody & sometimes used to do weird stuffs!! Ouch He never used to pay attention to da outer world!! LOL

So once me n my friends were reporting something to him & all of a sudden he started scratching his back wid a pencil!! Wacko he was doing it so forcefully that poor pencil was broken in two pieces!! Confused One piece in his hand n da other inside his shirt!! Ouch 

Gosh!! We couldn't control our laugh n immediately left his cabin!! ROFL

& everyone else were asking wat happened to us?? LOL but we couldn't tell!! For almost 20 mins we were laughing like crazy!! Silly My friend is a very good mimic, he still performs that scene on public demand Cool whenever our group meet!! 

ROFL

Shweta!!! Really loved all ur questions yaar!!! simply superb!!! Embarrassed

Edited by Charu21 - 21 March 2011 at 10:31pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Khotey Sikkey Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index