Khotey Sikkey

|*Khota Sikka Of The Week*#3[MOTW]|-Charu - Page 11

Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Charu21

Naah.. I don't agree that life is so short!! 😳 Life is longest if u live it wid a rite spirit!! Shortest or longest is a subjective term!! It depends on how u perceive it!!! πŸ˜› 

I do whatever I like n don't whatever I hate, the only thing is I make sure that my "way of living" doesn't hurt my 'closed' ones!! 

I'll give u an example, I talk to my stray dogs & some other animals in my mother tongue!! Most of my neighbours think that I m πŸ€ͺ crazy!! (i m not joking, they literally think that) πŸ˜†But I don't care!! πŸ˜‰ Coz I like to do that, I m least concerned about wat others think of me!!

I won't regret evenif I die at da very moment coz I have lived my life at its best!! 

No one actually stops u from doing wat u want, it's only u who make these boundaries thinking that wat others would think or say??

If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? Newborn child!! Will he even understand wat I m saying??? πŸ˜² May be stay away from Ritu!!! πŸ˜†

Okay!! Once i was nervous coz of sumthing.. πŸ˜• Mum tried every single possible thing to cheer me up!! but kuchh fark nahi pada!!  So she made a u super cute doll for me from a chocolate wrapper (mango bite one - if u know, da colour combination of that is such that it attracts kids..) lol!! i was super happy then!! πŸ₯³ Nothing could cheer me up but that little thing gave me my πŸ˜ƒ back!! 

U know wat??😳 Itz been almost 18 years now & i still have that doll!!!  It's actually priceless possession.. Every time i look at that, 😍 i love my mum even more for that innovative idea... πŸ˜³

I m sure i dont need to write wat makes that memory so special!!! πŸ˜› Rite?? πŸ˜³

What is the craziest thing you have ever done? πŸ˜† Have thrown paper balls on love birds!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Do you want more questions? Aah.. Tu puchh kar toh dekh!!!  

🀣 πŸ€£

Ritu.. nice questions re!! but i m sure kahin se toh churaye hai!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£
[/QUOTE]
@Blue, wowww Charu πŸ‘πŸΌ I luvd ur way of thinkin n attitude of livin.. It's a nice advice for me 2  Thankssss Embarrassed
@Green, Same 🀣 At least till your 3 months..dnt go next to Ritu 🀣
@Orange, Hw sweet of ur mum n u still hv that doll...that was such a cute memory Embarrassed
@Pink, what ?? Shocked u realliiii did sumfin lik that...🀣
@Purple, After this danda  -------> I am Wacko no more in a state to ask u questions 🀣
@Red, Obviously churaya hai... mera dimag itna nai chalta.. 🀣 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
@ Ritu -- hehehe.. thanx for da sweetest reply dear.. πŸ€—

Throwing paper balls!! πŸ€£ lol!! yup i did that!! It was one of da best days of my life!! i came to know about my hidden talents that day only!! 😎 like sharp eyes, pakka nishana!!! πŸ€£ 
Actually it was a study conference n that too on a national level...😲 & in da evening we had some fun programs where this couple was sitting in a bit awkward position!!! πŸ€” so i did that!!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  As such i m very much disciplined person (form outside only πŸ˜†) but uss din meri andar ki aatma bahar aa gayi!! 
All my friends were shocked to see me like that!! πŸ˜† πŸ€£
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Charu, Lol wow ur reallliii brave 🀣 that couple din't gooooo ------> 😑 at u for disturbin them 🀣

Ur Andhar ki atma rocks !!! πŸ₯³ n u too πŸ˜‰!!! ek hi baat hai
Charu21 thumbnail
@ Ritu - lol!! πŸ˜† thanx so much!! πŸ€—

@ All - Hailaa guys!! I replied all your questions!! kamse kam itna toh bolo that u loved reading my answers!!! (even if u didn't πŸ€”) πŸ€£ πŸ€£
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congo for member of the week...:)
Charu21 thumbnail
@ blossom -- heyyy thanx sooooo much.. πŸ€— today is da last day of my hot seat!! i'm soooooo waiting to grill da next one!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Your secret desire-

You define love as-

Your idea of fun-

Memorable moment-

You look good in-

You resemble to which fruit-
Charu21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --blossom--

Your secret desire- Secret desire!! πŸ˜Š None!!! but i wanna be successful in watever i choose to do.. πŸ˜ƒ

You define love as- Okay, In general terms, love is life!! πŸ˜³ but in life partner terms - Good if u choose a rite person but otherwise can give u pain for ur life!! πŸ€”

Your idea of fun- Being happy is fun!!  Basically to live ur life at its best, that's my idea of having fun.. πŸ˜›

Memorable moment- I was going somewhere n my dog "bahadur"  didn't want me to.. so he started crying n shouting' n one of da shout had a sound like "mumma"!!!!!! πŸ˜³ da kids playing over there laughed at him so bad!! But I couldn't control to hug him!! I consider it as da happiest moment of my life. 

You look good in- anything that makes me feel comfortable!!! πŸ˜ƒ

You resemble to which fruit- water melon.. πŸ˜† Cool & Sweet but tough from outside!! u have to take some extra efforts to taste the sweetness!! πŸ˜³ lol!!! πŸ˜†

Thanx a ton for ur questions dear... πŸ€—  i have just copied some of my answers given earlier haan!! πŸ˜† 
Thanx for keeping it short!! u r a sweet heart!!! πŸ˜³ πŸ€—
Edited by Charu21 - 13 years ago
ZumSrK. thumbnail

Thanx a ton for ur questions dear... πŸ€—  i have just copied some of my answers given earlier haan!! πŸ˜† 
Thanx for keeping it short!! u r a sweet heart!!! πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

love your ans..you are a sweetheart tooπŸ€—can i call u di..?
Charu21 thumbnail
Awww.. 😳 thanx sooooooo much!!
sure dear... why not!!!!!! πŸ€— u can defo call me di haan......