Tere Liye FB Page. - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
star has crossed all the limits...ritesh,nupur etc etc stand nowhere in front of star plus...Star Plus is d biggest villain for tere liye..
send the link.. please!!!!!!!!
Which link Bhavya? Indiaforum's FB link? 😊
no thax.. i got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey Done
thanx 4 da page Lubz sis 🤗
I got this reply from FaceBook ... the admin needs to contact them ... someone who is in touch with admin please ask her to contact them

Hi Nadia,

We have received your request that we review the removal of content that you posted to Facebook. We can only correspond with an admin of the removed content, and we have no record of removing the content at issue from your account. To help us process this request, please have an admin contact us from their login email address with a copy of the email we sent them when the content was removed.

Thanks,

Audrina
User Operations
Facebook

This is the message i send to them:
Subject: FB page deleted!

Hi!

Tere Liye is an Indian daily soap and its fan page on facebook had over 190,390 fans. It had taken 10 months to gather so many fans on one page, today suddenly when i logged in i found out that the page is no longer there and as per the admin of the page it has been deleted by the FB. May we know the reason behind it? As the page never claimed to be the official page and was just a fan page, which if i am not mistaked are allowed. We fans are very upset over this matter. Here is a cached link of the page . Please atleast let us know why it was deleted as it was largest TL fans community online and seeing it disappear suddenly is very upsetting.

Thanks

Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Thanks Nads.. I will Message Priya...😃
i got reply too ...now hopefully we can get it bak.
Done.. Btw why they close the old fanpage?? Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 13 years ago
well fantastic.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!