sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

FIRST OF ALL

HAPPY
                                 HOLI
                                        TO
                                            ALL

Forget the shooting fiasco......with cinemetic liberties they can celebrate holi.............but how no idea ,if we think positively then may it happen the target(runjhun) escapes becoz guddu is drunk or runjhun will be in hospital,becoz amma or someone says guddu will put abir in runjhuns maang

but think if she escapes then  in Bhar and UP significance and masti of holi is very different

One day before holi ladies cook different kinds of pakodis
I can imagine one scene Runjhun feeding pakodi to guddu as his hansd is hurt

how can I forget the real thing....youth gets licence to enter in any house and play holi with the ladies who dont even come out of their house.....sometimes they close the door in order to escape but some holi ke mastaane even break their doors....some morrons who wait for this festival for their fun...and bringing negative popularity to this colourful festival
I wont give detail as u all are smart enough .....noone can be stopped to enter your house either you want or not...and bhaaang is mixed with thandhai even children drinks that and in some places eco-friendly holi is played with gobar and guttar water.......
  I just want a scene where some unknown dewars of runjhun come and misbehaves with her(as this is common site in Bihar and Ups holi morrons come to play holi with you without your invitation and you have to smile as if you are enjoying)....guddu watches this for some minutes and then dhisum...dhisum and runjhun feeling obliged to him
and again

happy
        holi
             to
               all
                 of
                   you

dear
               friends

Edited by sur001 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply