APPRECIATION THREAD FOR CARISMA!! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by carisma2

Oh... Thanks sooooooo much...... wow!  Am sooooo happeeeee. Thanks pooja.. U got My Akki in there and My fav Jodi and my fav pic of their's.... sorry I didn't see it earlier... you know.... me busy writting essays....

You all are my jewels........

DOSA ๐Ÿค—

Keep those e.a coming๐Ÿ‘, you were called DOSA for a reason.  Share your thoughts in your posts. The more the merrier. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  We need more essay writers na?๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago

For  all you hard work.....and making the forum lively and not some bhoot ka dera๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I know....... you like AKKI..........so here goes make sure you have a hankie ready....... im sure you dont wanna give competition to a doggie when drooling๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I hope you dont have a heart attack by looking at these pics  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†beta control ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Cari will be like.....

ENJOY But dont give too much compettion to lassie in drooling๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ƒThanx Pooja ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜‰Carisma this is for you๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by MERARAI

DOSA ๐Ÿค—

Keep those e.a coming๐Ÿ‘, you were called DOSA for a reason.  Share your thoughts in your posts. The more the merrier. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  We need more essay writers na?๐Ÿ˜‰
THANK YOU DARLING....

I owe all this to you as you encouraged me with the e.a's. and gave me the name of DOSA. I'll never forget that..... you helped me realise my creative talent and gave me the name aswell. So I owe it to ya.

Originally posted by aleena1

For  all you hard work.....and making the forum lively and not some bhoot ka dera๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I know....... you like AKKI..........so here goes make sure you have a hankie ready....... im sure you dont wanna give competition to a doggie when drooling๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I hope you dont have a heart attack by looking at these pics  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†beta control ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Cari will be like.....

ENJOY But dont give too much compettion to lassie in drooling๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Wowwwwwww Aleena LUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB A LUBBBBBBBBBBB UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much... These pics are just hmmmmmm, yes I drooled........... deffo gave comp to Lassie aswelllllll. Loved your annotations and the booth emo.

Lubbbbbbbb you darling.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by Mitaly..

๐Ÿ˜ƒThanx Pooja ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜‰Carisma this is for you๐Ÿ˜‰

Mitooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...... You are my darling... pls tell me how u do these pics.. i really like what you have done.... see all of you are sooooo talented

Thank you jaaaannnnnn.

I am sooooooo greatful to pooja.... look how many lovely surprises am getting. Means sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to me.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dis is me.. i love wearing my hats... and with my curlish hair. Sending you a big thank you.....xxxxxxx

Thank you sooooooo much....... I really lubbbbbb u allllllllllllllll.

I am here more for you all than the programme.

I have found really good true friends here..

You are no less than

for me.

Love you all...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i know righttttt sisss isss the besttt
shesss amazingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
love yaaa
siss u deserve soo muchh more creditttt than u deserve lol

p.z no me laptop aint fixed yet i havent got tym to sort things out i aint been on the laptop yet whn i do i'll use the link u sent me lol
Originally posted by Minnie.

i know righttttt sisss isss the besttt
shesss amazingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
love yaaa
siss u deserve soo muchh more creditttt than u deserve lol

p.z no me laptop aint fixed yet i havent got tym to sort things out i aint been on the laptop yet whn i do i'll use the link u sent me lol
Cool - thanks alot Minnie.. ring me tomorrow. Your mate was with me today........

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh an i didnt know anything about it tutt tutt loll
i had to go to school today on a bloddy SATURDAYY
i know right whttt oh well
its extra revision an wht not it =s worth it i guess
anyways yeah sure i'll ring 2mrw