APPRECIATION THREAD FOR CARISMA!!

Posted: 13 years ago
Guys and Girlies!! ...we all know how much Carizma is doing for our forum with her lovely emotional attayachars and vms!! ...She always intends to spread positivity around in the forum, to cheer people when they are down and many more πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR!!!

JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU

WE AND KRIYA AND AKKI LOVE YOU LOADS!! 
😳

Edited by SaacheeSyna - 13 years ago
thanxx for staring this topic..........i thought she must be going on with her difficult times now she will relax after seeing this topic..........................i'm a fan of carisma di ea..........yaar itni tension rehti hai aur jab EA padta hu toh sab bhul jata hu........................love u sis.....................u r doing all this for us....................hope u will remain haappy in ur whole life.............
Thanks Poo for starting this topic
aww such a sweet post !! 
she really does a lot for all of us here.. for this forum.... 
she deserves appreciation for all the hard work she puts in for our entertainment  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
especially her E.As are simply amazing! 

Truly said, Saachee. Carisma's contribution to this forum is priceless.

Even though I am not watching the show, I always come back to the forum to read Carisma's posts ... and Tanthya's daily updates ... and many more interesting topics from all of you
dii it,s for u from content of my heart as u started this topic and carisma dii  thanks for ur  EA ur vm,s ur positivity meants alot to us so thank u diiiiiiii love u Edited by piyarapiyari - 13 years ago
this is for u carisma diiiiiiiiii i love u and respect u from my heart don,t b worry b relax we all r wid u becoz we love u plzzzzzzzz smile diiiiiii muskaan says give me a muskaaan love u
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Guys and Girlies!! ...we all know how much Carizma is doing for our forum with her lovely emotional attayachars and vms!! ...She always intends to spread positivity around in the forum, to cheer people when they are down and many more πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR!!!

JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU

WE AND KRIYA LOVE YOU LOADS!! 
😳

@ Green..I am shocked, Pooja 😲

What about ...........................................

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>>

AKKI ....πŸ˜†

Lub Your SOH  ...caris

continue ur Good work ..πŸ˜ƒ

Pooja n Carisma aka Shammi Kabab [my fav]...For u lubbly girls...πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
Very good post! Carisma really does a lot to keep this forum active and alive. Really enjoy her E.As and her VMs and all the other posts she does for this forum. Dedicating so much time and effort to the forums is not easy, but she does it really well.

So, Thank you Carisma! We all really really appreciate it!