Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pooja83

from devil to devta...................why is he so chaheta???????????😆😆😆

DEV:  Is he DEVil or......DEVata,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pata nahi..........
sirf 2 charcter change ker diye...........or aur charcter change ho gaua🤣
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Arey yaar kabhi Geet kabhi Maan, bas ek Dev gunnah kurke bhi saint wah wah wah, CV's ki jai.....

Muniza

KILL DEV mission.............vaise this foru is ajeeb.................some have problem with Maan as Mahan...........some have problem with Geett as devi.....................and DEV toold the cake.......noone has problem with his charcter change................DEVIL to DEVTA...............our saint DEV...........and DADI............send them to kala pani
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kuls11

DEV:  Is he DEVil or......DEVata,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pata nahi..........
sirf 2 charcter change ker diye...........or aur charcter change ho gaua🤣

see its an example of word power.................🤣
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja83

its like

paise de do....................role le lo🤣🤣

And role ke sath sath sare advantages bhi lo.................
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kuls11

KILL DEV mission.............vaise this foru is ajeeb.................some have problem with Maan as Mahan...........some have problem with Geett as devi.....................and DEV toold the cake.......noone has problem with his charcter change................DEVIL to DEVTA...............our saint DEV...........and DADI............send them to kala pani

Agree, but here Dev is mahan, aur koi nahin pareshan.....Phir bhi only MaanEet bashing...Waisey toh aurat hi pitti aaiee hai toh obviously Geet zyada piteygi,,,,,

Me toh sachi mein Dev Killing mission mein hoon...

Muniza
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Agree, but here Dev is mahan, aur koi nahin pareshan.....Phir bhi only MaanEet bashing...Waisey toh aurat hi pitti aaiee hai toh obviously Geet zyada piteygi,,,,,

Muniza

I'll help u and aid and abate u in this murder.........par agar he brings them together then........mafi bhi de denge....
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

I'll help u and aid and abate u in this murder.........par agar he brings them together then........mafi bhi de denge....

Haan phir toh saath khoon maaf, pur abhi toh he is creating tension....I don't know why Maan giving him importance....Maan do hot romance with Geet fron't of him...Don't lose your patience....Make him jealous and run to NT....

Muniza
Silentsoul thumbnail

Muniza

Muni............I have problem...........with Dev as Devta................geet laughting ........giving credit of happeniess to Dev.........both............dev to negative hai............mereliye abhi baho.......usse kya shikva kare..............jinse ummed nahi thi unhone kiya.........jayda dil geet ne toda