a  
b
c
d

question for registration in KBC?? i miss msn walla uff here
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Madsss!I thought you stopped coming here! awww Happy belated birthday!!!!!!! sorry I missed it! Hope you had fun! Really hope your well! havent spoken to you in like forever!!!!! Missing you loadsss!
Hopefully will catch you more often now since sanayas show coming soon! Im sure we'll have lots to discuss! I know Diya and Ayesh already at it with their theories! lmaooo not that they need to! ;) ;)
xxx

Loveee the sigs and avi's J!!!!!! keep them coming!
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

Wah wah, Jia...abhi se hi house wife. Great going, gal 😆😆...And hope ur stomach ache is also better now. Take care of urself.

@ Bold: WOW! This means, paper work etc. are all done? We need to catch up sooon on MSN, Jia. Loads of discussions are pending 😉😆😆

ayesha_80 thumbnail
@ Mads: Sorry...have been very busy, so couldn't post my msg. But you know all my wishes are always wid u...I'll try my best to write my msg here in a day or two.  😳   And done wid ur report submission? Take care!!!

@ Diya n Kavz (isn't DnK better? 😆): Was watching SG scenes today...and u know wat...I'm sooo missing SG. 😭😭 Despite all his dhakkan-ness...Sam, Sam hi hai. And I'm missing MoNaya also. 😭😭 Like Sanaya said...it'll be difficult for us also to watch them seperately. Though, i still blv they've taken a wise decision...and working seperately is imp for them presonally, as well as professionally...still, I'll miss them together 😔

Yeeeloo

Nobodyyy misses meee :( :( :(

I feel like hugging someone...who's the victim? You guys decideee!!! 
ayesha_80 thumbnail

Awww!!! Anuuu, we ALL miss you LOADSSS!! But kya karein, we know that u're sooo busy with studies and books...the love of ur life. 😆😆😆  So, we're waiting for ur exams to finish, so that we can have our Anu back here..posting regularly.

As for the hugsss...victim?? 😲😲😲   Its a pleasure hugging you. And, i don't wanna miss this pleasure. So, come on, take these hugs 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Take care!
Originally posted by: ayesha_80

Awww!!! Anuuu, we ALL miss you LOADSSS!! But kya karein, we know that u're sooo busy with studies and books...the love of ur life. 😆😆😆  So, we're waiting for ur exams to finish, so that we can have our Anu back here..posting regularly.

As for the hugsss...victim?? 😲😲😲   Its a pleasure hugging you. And, i don't wanna miss this pleasure. So, come on, take these hugs 🤗

Take care!

HAyeee Thankyouuu Ashuuu Di - and Kavsss I can see you bhootniii
Im actually craving for hugs over here ... sounds funny I know...but kya karoon...
sometimes you just feel like hugging someone endlessly 🤣
so thankyou thankyou thankyouuu 

and nooo please, not love of my life...!! Puke puke and more puke!!! my studies are in a mess...in a bigger mess now...gawwwd, one more week..and I feel like giving upp. Ridiculousss

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anu...if u can...come to Gtalk for 5 mins! Let's talk there...its easy! 
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Having a crazy weekend ... just popped in here to say hi 😆

@Kavz ... who's that guy you're mooning over???

@Jia ... awww, get well soon, sweetheart ... this bug has been bugging you for quite some time now! Hope you're up and about and completely fit soon! And like I said ... don't worry too much about the housewife part ... one learns on the job, and it's a lifetime learning experience, so you have plenty of time 😉😛😆 ... voice of experience here 😆

@Anu ... lemme add my quota to Ashu's ... 🤗 🤗  🤗🤗🤗  🤗🤗  🤗🤗  🤗🤗  🤗🤗  🤗🤗  🤗🤗
You feeling better now??? 😆 

@Ashu, I don't know if this is gonna get me chappals ... *ducks in anticipation* ... but funnily, I am not missing SG so much ... as in - not missing them acutely, the "I want to see them back right now" type of missing 😛 I think these six months have been a good weaning phase ... gradually they've gone into the memory bank ... a really sweet memory, which they will always be, because fortunately they were not massacred too brutally, and they got a lovely ending ... but I am completely ready for the next show ... 
To the point that I'm having trouble writing the last bit of WUAS ... because I've moved on from SG ... am more into visualizing IPK and what that is gonna be like. *ducks again promptly*
The only problem I have with IPK as of now is ... WHY 18???? If it's a mature love story???!!!! Why couldn't they make Khushi 22-23 ... would have been far more apt ... need that head desk emoticon here 😆

Oh well ... we're not the writers ... we're only armchair critics 😆 ... or rather, armchair droolers ... 😆 
Edited by DiyaS - 12 years ago