Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! (Page 55)

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VioletScarf

Originally posted by kavya.b

u confessed here?
i thought u did it in ur b'day topic

I saiddd

I feel ditched by Mohit coz he likes San and Im no way liek San and he loves San which means he doesnt love me! This is so damn heartbreaking coz I love Mohit zoooooooooo much...you guys have NO IDEA! Im just not that expressive, thats all! Disapprove

Naah re it was not in the bday topic here onlyyyy
hawwwwww. you guys ignoring my posts
tsk tsk
not accepted!
Hmmmmmph.

oh kavs you thought I was referring to the replying part..ahahaha, noo , thats not a confession! =P

ohhh thaaattttt.......well, as for my part, i have somewhat similar feelings...so, u see no reaction
i feel the same abt shahid also
n one day, i'm afraid, Ram will also ditch me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...

NaBoleTumNa... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaSkavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
ohh shahid never got a good GF till now....even now, some not-so-good gal is trying for him Wink

sighhhhh....i think i should really go n propose him.....but wont it be too much to propose him in the first meeting itself?

all mohit lovers feel the same, unless they are okay with sharing him ROFL

u r jus relaxing a bit...nothing wrong

-Gayathri-NaBoleTumNa...

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Who's Ram?

Anu ... I like Sanaya/Gunjan better than Mohit/Samrat ... so am completely okay with your confession ... he'd better look after my girl that's all!!! ROFL

and Anjiiiiii ..... what a link .... I like MAKHI ... correction, I love Makhi ROFL .... and RanRat ... I remember the Samrat-RV eyelocks .... ufff, so bugging they used to be with Gunji in her crying phase ROFL and Sheeeeeeenah with her tatttooo

By the way, Kavz, seems that your wish fulfilled .... the last couple of articles on Vaidehi have no mention of San ... so it seems she hasn't signed the show .... they still haven't found either of the two heroines - the lead guy's girl, or his sister ... GOK how that show will start afer IPL ...

Kavz .... np about first meeting ... go propose Shahid ... pyaar kiya to darna kya! ROFL

Anyone - what channel does IPL show on? I'm not getting it here Cry

-Gayathri-kavya.b

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
yeah who's Ram guys?Confused
Anjy, wow one more IBL link!! I loved the Makhi n Ranrat stuffs..so funny stuffs! haha cool names given to the phabret couples..LOLLOLLOL..Sheeeeeeeenahhhh times! those torturing 4 months!LOL

Anu, I second Diya on that cos I also love San/Gunjan more..I love Mohit too but a little less than San! but I must confess I'm basically a MoNaya/SaJan fan..so the couple is what matters to me first!!! But for the first time in my life, the girl who always makes me drool on is Sanaya Irani when ever I see her pics or interviews!!!Embarrassed so I'm also okay with ur confession, though I feel slightly bad for u..but very happy for Mohit as he loves San very much! Tongue and like Diya said, he'll take very good care of my angel!Embarrassed

kavs, thats not fair! I'll be jealous at u, if u go n propose to Shahid cos he BELONGS to ME!!!! I love shahid!!!!!! ROFL Ok, jokes apart it is my dream to see my Vivah Jodi together off screen too..Day Dreaming though at present it seems that won't happen..Unhappy but I just hope they are still good friends..Shamrita!Day Dreaming  I was watching a video of Shahid's chat with his fans after his bday this year, where someone asked him whether we will see him and Amrita together again in a movie..to which he said she don't want to do movies with him, but he's always ready! God knows what's up!Unhappy hope to see these two again in a movie together someday!

btw guys, had a great farewell at college yesterday!!! totally rocked! at first I wasn't sure of attending it as I was feeling a little unwell..but Iater I thought it wud be foolish if I don't attend..LOL and my mom also gave me a piece of advice that such occasions never come in ur life again and u must not miss it! and I'm glad that I didn't miss it .. had loads of fun !!Big smile

OMGG..did I just write an essay over here? LOL

Edited by -Gayathri- - 12 April 2011 at 1:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...DiyaSkavya.b

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged

-Gayathri-DiyaSkavya.b

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged

-Gayathri-DiyaSkavya.b

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
me too feel so anu, may be she felt awkward.. yep they belong to each other! Shamrita are a cute pair!! Day Dreaming

NaBoleTumNa...DiyaS

Go to top