Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
So, "someone" has been saying that I'm being stubborn...and this n that (which ofcourse I can't write here 😉)...and that "someone" has again made me come back here! So, now shud I officially kill her or spare her?! 😆 But the problem is....she's extremely sweet and i can't kill her....and i don't want to spare her this time...kya kerun main? Help, plz 😆

Nonetheless, it feels great to come here after 14 days. Have missed you all and metc loads!

How are u all, girls? Hope you and your families are all fine..and everything's perfect at your end.

@ Aabhaaaaaaaaa: SOOOOOO good to see you here! 🤗🤗🤗 How were your exams? And now...enjoying vacations?! All the best for your upcoming admissions n for everything. 🤗🤗

@ Jia: I'm not going to write anything here. Please, please, please check your MSN. I'm waiting for your reply! 🤗🤗

@ Diya: Did you get my offliner last week? I wrote a looooong one for u!

@ Meens and partner: You both are happy now? I'm gonna kill you both very soon 😡

-Edit-
Girls...where is our apni mohitkedeewani? Oh yeahhhh...now she's someone else's deewani...maybe that's why this changed ID. Great going Jia! 😉😆😆
Edited by ayesha_80 - 13 years ago
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

do u have to come here TODAY of all the days????
already, i'm in no mood to study....didn't even read a word....i think it's the effect of last sem
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Partner....STOP rofling...and start helping!

And hey...if you want...i can go back again and that too veryyyy happily! 😆
kavya.b thumbnail
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 
BUT I CAN'T HELP DOING THIS
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ahhhhhh .... SOOO good to see the PIC's back in action!!! 🤣
DiyaS thumbnail
Anyone here???? Five more posts and I'll be a rockerz 😆

Am getting my speech ready ... I need an audience ... PIC's, where are you both??? 😆

kavya.b thumbnail
if someone wants us as audience, they better know that we are PICI's ...not jus coolness...innocence is also our biggest trait

4 more posts diya

DiyaS thumbnail
Kavz ... you call yourselves PICI's ... I know better 🤣

that's the right name I gave you 🤣

three more posts ... this is like watching the match together 🤣
DiyaS thumbnail
Kavz, if you're here, come to the WUAS thread ... ashu and I need help spamming it ... want to finish it and start the new one 😉
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Partnerrrrr.....tell Diya we want a treat from her! Afterall, she'll be a rocker!

And yes....I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy today. Don't ask why, but today is the BESTTTTT day of 2011!