MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! - Page 25

Posted: 13 years ago
i am back i am back i am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEYEYEYEYYEY!!! exams khatam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahahahaha!!!!! i am free now!!!w well just for a week now! i will leaving for mumbai by 5th. back to hyd before the results and then in june i have my entrances. then in july or so i will leave hyd to kerala most probably! amrita university! its like a gurukul. a sanyaasi life. with no phones,no lappies,no net.!!! urghhhhhh thats pissing me off!

anyways all these horrible news apart! you guys say! how are you all people! missed MeT,IF,FB everything!! ashu,kavs,anjie,maddy,navs,kavs,anu,g3.......everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!! LOADS AND LOADS! we need a reunion before i leave and meet you all after during the semister break re!!!!!!!!!! we need to meet!!!!  :-/
abhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - *hugssssssssssss*
how r u?
enti nuvvu....only one week aa...not at all fair

n waittt...Amrita???? mar jaogi bachaaa....waha sirf saints reh saktha hai...normal insaan nahi jeesaktha waha
aur tum toh badmaash ladki ho, kaise rehpaogi waha?
n i heard Amrita has gone down these days.... what are ur other options?
@diya - i knowwwwwww...Raina is making all this possible ....if he doesn't stand up like that, it would have been hard
normally he is a hitter in IPL but seeing the situation in WC is dng a gr8 job
i'm so proud of him n the whole team as well
n that guy frm pak team..Riaz really did an amazing job, it would have been a piece of cake for our team
n again the story is gng to repeat *fingers crossed* for saturday

n guys, i'll not b here...much... tonight n 2morow....so that i can watch match or score happily
Aabhzzzz ... OMG ... you come like a whirlwind and you go equally fast!!!!! Why are you going to take sanyaas in university .... what university which doesn't have phones and net and lappy???

Kavzzz ... me too ... will be online tomorrow for the match if I can ... till then, trying to get as much work done as possible, because Saturday will be a washout - work-wise I mean ... India is gonna WIN!!!

Anyone saw this ...

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9224-chand-chupa-badal-mein-tipped-to-end-in-last-week-of-may.htm

Is Sanaya confirmed for the show? Still seems to be some doubt.... I WANT HER BACKKKKK!!!! Whether here or MJHT3 or anything else ... I don't care!!!!
By the way .... where is everyone???? 😕😕
i read that article diya....i want SI back, but definitely not opposite to that Barun...goddd, plz don't do this to us
Why, Kavz ... you don't like the guy? I've never seen him ... Sanaya is not yet confirmed, though ...

I dunno ... am indifferent to the guy, actually ... but actors change ... I never really liked HC in Kis Des, but have liked what little I saw of him in TL ... and am liking Kinshuk in CCBM, again whatever little I've seen of him  ... so it depends totally on the show, I think ...

anyway, let's wait for confirmation on this one ... there seems to be lots happening on SP post IPL
arey diya, i'm not talking abt character....i saw him in his old show, in the beginning his character was good but not his acting...as days passed his character got screwed up n his acting became worse...he used to act like mad many a times
I see it Abz. I come here more than Naveen and you mentioned her name but you mentioned her and not me ): 😆

And you didn't mention me either, Aabz 😭😭😭😭

Kavz, now you're worrying me!!! I want a GOOD actor with Sanaya ... that's my only wish!!! And a good show, with a good script, of course ... but if Sanaya does the choosing, hopefully that will be there anyway,- that's her criteria ... plus something different ...

my wish list grew rather long 😆