Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
right now...at this moment...i feel that i need mukti frm IF
IPK forum is not even funnyy
frm 2morow, don't show me any topics also...hmm...frm any forum (vice versa is not accepted)...or else i don't know wht i'll do
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gayuuu! awww welcome backkk! and congratttss lolzz you alreday keeping up to date with sans show! lolzz yeah she's doing fab! loving her character!
xxx
THANKYOU SOO MUCH EVERYONEEE!!!!! love you all laods and loads
so small post from myside
OMGGG. I LOVE KHUSHI !!! Havent liked any female character so instantly!!! Aaah, San is AMAZING!! Okay, guess what guys? I made my mom watch this show too, and she loves it! =D So we two are watching it together roflroflrofl. and OMG, so when we were watching the first epi, she was like, I have seen this girl somewhere..and Im like..no, you ddint watch her first serial, but she did act in fanaa, and shes like yess!! I remember her vaguely..and IM like what... ?!?! roflrofl, like she didnt have a that big role or so... lolzzz!!! 
and yes, that guy is such a hottieee!! He's good!! 
And Im watching another serial - bade achhe lagte hain, thanks to Mishti's siggies!! FAB show guys... I defo recommend it !! Do watch !! It's different..and not tooo much of seriousness, like really well balanced!!! And I LOVE Sakshi :D So yes, maybe liiil bit biased, but she's damn good!! 

Byeee everyone!!
And congrats Gayuuu!!! Wowww, time seriously flies!!!
And thanks everyone for the wishes!!! Means so much to me!!

Kavsuuu, will be done by next week !!!!!!
Edited by VioletScarf - 12 years ago
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally writing in detail abt IPK...All i can recall is ONE person...Khushi, Khushi and Khushi. Three episodes so far and ALL three of them belong to Sanaya without a doubt.

Its more like repetiition now...but she was BRILLIANT today also. I was feeling sooo proud of her throughout the epi. Have to give it to the CVs for casting the perfect actor for this role. Like Gunjan was made for Sanaya...same goes for Khushi.

The way she emotes...shifts from one expression to another...from pain, agony, worry, loneliness...to an altogether chirpy, smiling and a fun-loving girl is truly, truly commendable.

The first scene...I had an idea that she'd do something like this...put something on fire...or w/e...but JALEBIS...😲🤣 And San's expressions...BRILLIANT! The best is how she's eating in b/w. This girl is defo the QoE (EQ..i'm sure u wud've guessed this 🤣)

AR and w/e his sis name is, scene...Hmmm! I can see some slight improvement in BS but just in "some" lines...veryyy few one's. Maybe, i'm getting used to him...coz, tbh...i don't care much abt him. Its more like accepting him in the show...the sooner I / we do it...the better it wud be for ,me/us!  But...i'd still say...he needs to improve a LOTTT! He has to be arrogant, rude w/e...but these things also require expressions...those i can't see yet. Also...the dialogue delivery is in a monotone. No variation...ups n downs in voice...and his expressions don't match wid that same frequency voice which is already quite croaky. Having said all this...he looks good wid Sanaya and i hope he improves soon.

K-dad scene...a good one again. Love Khushi's bonding wid her dad...the best thing being.. Garima is related to Khushi (coz she's supposedly her sister's daughter)...but Dad isn't related as such..even then he's sooo loving and caring. Nice bond developed by the CVs and it was really cute how her dad asked her to start the car and was trying to make her comfy so that she doesn't feel bad abt her mom's harsh words.  

The dowry issue was well raised and well settled. Really liked how Khushi's efforts paid off. The way she hid behind her dad when all the "mohalla valas" came and then when they appreciated her stand..her expressions were sooo cute! Oh!! Forgot to ask..did we have any article abt these "mohalla valas"? 🤣

Aunty nand kisorrr can we plzzz get rid of her? *msn vala ufff icon*.. Payal..she's too harmless...so, wud be a good support for K. This sisters bond is a cute one..esp. after the one we saw prior to this. Wat in the name of an elder sis that was! 🤣

Sanaya in white...*diesss*. She was looking sooo gorgeous. White is defo her color...and i'm reminded here of wat Sam said to her...it enhances Gunjan's purity and beauty. Well...i kno there is no Gunjan here...but the face, the person behind Gunjan is the same as Khushi. So, white remains her color! Sanaya was looking sooo pretty and fresh! 😍

The hit n miss scenes at the Mazaar were ok-ish...though i didn't like the dupatta one as such. Okay-ish, coz i was hardly noticing AR there. 🤣Khushi's talk wid K hwajaji was utterly cuteee...and the way she realized that she's blabbering in front of sooo many ppl, who are praying there...the "i'm sorry...mistake ho gayi" look she gave was sooo cutee! The entire prayer at the Mazaar..excitement on seeing mannat ka taala and then her expressions when she was tying/locking it were fab.

The "pheink do" part...audio wasn't clear as such...so i better not criticize BS there. See...i'm a good girl.

The last part...her running to catch him n all...was a bit of a drag. The end part...where BS walks towards her...i see no expressions on his face. LOL! I better stop saying abt BS...i just said that we should give him some time...and here, i start again! So, Shhh!!!!

Precap...it was as intense as the previous two. So, this is where the ridiculing and insulting part comes. What a fast paced show this is turning to be. 2 intense epis...today's was a bit lighter...and the next 2 are gonna be intense again. Also, ab delhi dur nahin! I guess next week...they're gonna move there.

Okay..i'm sure u all must have slept by now...but i'm actually feeling great after taking this out of my system. Diya wud know my halat for 2 days...today, i just HAD to write! 🤣

Last pt from me...I really liked the song picturization...ofcourse, the Khushi parts. The way she was enjoying in the Mazaar...as if she was freed of all her tensions and pain...LOVED Sanaya throughout...and in the song also...she was looking very cute.

The line that stuck in my head was..."muradein murammat kar de Maula"...indeed they both want this...that their wishes are repaired and everything that has went wrong falls in place.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
😆 ... Ashu, you kept your word 😆

Can I just say ..I AGREEE EEE EEE EEE
kavya.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_ipsi

hey..nybody here..

this IS strictly an INVITES ONLY CC

kavya.b thumbnail
http://www.fakingnews.com/2011/06/bcci-announces-ipl-5-to-end-baba-ramdev-fast/

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

@partner - tussi gr8 ho!
n i agree with everything
ayesha_80 thumbnail
DnK: This is SOOO not fair!!!

Naz gave me her reply on MSN last night...but you two...just two words..IA?? 😲 Sooo convenient na! 😆😆

Ok..ok..i'm just kidding! Thanks for agreeing, kudiyo! 😆😆

And u know wat...saw the repeat in the morning..i'm craving for jaleebis now...garma garam jalebis!

Oh...forgot to tell u! Guess wat...Naveen came ol last night. Had a brief chat wid her...as it was very late and i was dead sleepy. Hopefully she'd be coming ol now regularly. Now my next mission is to bring her here...*thinks abt my next plan* 😆😆 

Cya girls later. Take care!
ayesha_80 thumbnail
*Signs of amnesia again*  Forgot to say...can we plzzz finish this CC today???
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Arey, EQ ... you say finish this CC today and you disappear! Aise thode hi CC finish hota hai! 😆

Thode aiwayi posts banao, thodi gup shup karo ... even if you're talking to yourself ... didn't you see Khushi talking to her scooty ... or was it to devi maiyya ... and then again to khwajaji ... and then to the threads of the khwajaji ... 😆
Sanaya must be so thrilled ... she gets to TALK here 😆 she gets to play a bubbly chirpy role ... which is actually not senseless or silly ... or is it that SHE makes sure it doesn't degenerate into senseless or silly ... and just remains firmly in the adorable and cute category?

I told you I agree with you ... why are you making me repeat what you said ... 😆 First three episodes belonged completely to Khushi ... totally agree ...

but am seriously getting used to BS ... it's tough to play that kind of role with very few dialogues and all emoting through the eyes ... reminds me of Gunjan and the flak she got all through, for being a "boring" character ... so I will put up with BS happily ...

This post is too long to qualify as spam 😆