Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Kavz ... forgot to ask you ... did you catch the first KA scene yet? when she loosens her hair? 
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww!!! Anu...that's GREAT! We told u na, you'd do really well in ur exam. And don't worry..u'll clear it as well! All is well...remember? 😉

How many left now? And yes...u should rest for sometime before grabbing the books again. Take care n all the best! 🤗🤗🤗
ayesha_80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Kavz ... forgot to ask you ... did you catch the first KA scene yet? when she loosens her hair? 

Answering on Kavz's behalf...i think she watched the first KA scene when we started our theories on BS today 😉😆😆 Right, partner?!
-Gayathri- thumbnail
Hellooo guys!!! anyone here? by now everyone must have forgotten this lazy/crazy/quiet little chick ..and YES thats ME !!!😆 🤣 coming after AGES! AND let me tell you I'M ALIVE ppl!😆 Finally done with all my grad exams.. my engg! my collg!..was waiting for this moment like never before! 😃 And I join with kb here, but will be unofficial engg for sometime now! Hope to results will be good, inshallah! kb..u have become official engg now na?? Many many congrats on that! and Anu..u having exams? sem exams? don't worry , everything will go well!  u'll rock it dear! All the best for ur exams! 😊

btw Howz everyone over here? OMGG..I'm loaded with 19 PMs..and I'll faint if I see my mailboxes! 😆 and Diya, yet to read the epilogue..then will be posting my comments atlast..hopefully soon! But I must say..I simply loved Tarana's story..just BEAUTIFUL! was in tears reading it! Poor Tarana! really felt bad for her! More comments @ ur thread..😉 and I read it at from my phone..so cudn't LIKE the update ..😛 will do that soon..infact all the pending things now! Marvellous piece of work! Thanks for giving this FF Diya! can't thank u enough for this wonderful gift.. but need to say again, feels so good to be back guys! Missed each one of u a lot!!!!

and guys so finally IPK started ..saw the 2nd episode today @3.30, I was only watching San..and nothing else was visible for me really for some reason..guess, will take some time to get used to with such typical village households and ppl..I feel this buaji is much more wilder that Bui of MJHT!😆 But San was just fantastic! all her expressions were priceless cos of her I'm glued! wonder who's gonna stop her from taking that drastic step! I'm yet to watch the first episode!    
DiyaS thumbnail
Anuuu ... well done ðŸ¤—🤗🤗 Knew you would do it ... our Mayankini ðŸ˜†

Now are your exams over ... or more left???

Gayu ... 🤗🤗🤗 welcome back!!! And CONGRATULATIONS ... this has to be the most intellectual CC now - two engineers, a doctor, a scientist (mads, that's for you, whenever you see it ðŸ˜†) ... a college professor ... a teacher, ... a professional student who's ALWAYS studying ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† ...

as for the rest ... when you come back here regularly, I'll include you all *glares at missing persons again*
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gayathri-

Hellooo guys!!! anyone here? by now everyone must have forgotten this lazy/crazy/quiet little chick ..and YES thats ME !!!😆 🤣 coming after AGES! AND let me tell you I'M ALIVE ppl!😆 Finally done with all my grad exams.. my engg! my collg!..was waiting for this moment like never before! 😃 And I join with kb here, but will be unofficial engg for sometime now! Hope to results will be good, inshallah! kb..u have become official engg now na?? Many many congrats on that! and Anu..u having exams? sem exams? don't worry , everything will go well!  u'll rock it dear! All the best for ur exams! 😊

btw Howz everyone over here? OMGG..I'm loaded with 19 PMs..and I'll faint if I see my mailboxes! 😆 and Diya, yet to read the epilogue..then will be posting my comments atlast..hopefully soon! But I must say..I simply loved Tarana's story..just BEAUTIFUL! was in tears reading it! Poor Tarana! really felt bad for her! More comments @ ur thread..😉 and I read it at from my phone..so cudn't LIKE the update ..😛 will do that soon..infact all the pending things now! Marvellous piece of work! Thanks for giving this FF Diya! can't thank u enough for this wonderful gift.. but need to say again, feels so good to be back guys! Missed each one of u a lot!!!!

and guys so finally IPK started ..saw the 2nd episode today @3.30, I was only watching San..and nothing else was visible for me really for some reason..guess, will take some time to get used to with such typical village households and ppl..I feel this buaji is much more wilder that Bui of MJHT!😆 But San was just fantastic! all her expressions were priceless cos of her I'm glued! wonder who's gonna stop her from taking that drastic step! I'm yet to watch the first episode!    

Gayu ... we've been watching IPK first day first show 😆 ... San is the biggest draw of course ... and her acting is fabulous!!! Yes, we have to get used to the fact that this is a SP show, so some 'phamily melodrama' will be there ... but fortunately the actors playing Khushi's family are good ... except for that Dayan BUI ... with her lonnnggg choti ...and the girls are going to stay with her in Delhi ... this Buaji is gonna create problems, I can see! Watch the first episode - there Khushi is really cute, mumbling to herself/scooty/devi maa all along ... was telling Ashu she had more dialogues in one episode of IPK than she had in a month of MJHT! Feels so good to see her on centerstage that I am willing to swallow ALL the melodrama  😆

awww ... thanks for liking WUAS ... am glad you liked Tarana's story ... I wasn't 100% happy with the way it turned out in the end ... it was better in my head ... but I was in a hurry to post ... 😆

Good to have you back! Hope to see you post often here now ... we have to finish this CC and no one is cooperating 😡
-Gayathri- thumbnail
I'll co-operate..I'll co-operate..😆! also guys, please help me get to my next promotion! have been way too long with this 'green or brown color! want blue now!😆

and aww! San mouthed lots of dialogues in the first epi..she deserves this! lemme watch this now on YT! n OMG buaji is gonna be with them at delhi too..can't stand her already!🤢
Edited by -Gayathri- - 12 years ago
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Heyyy Gayu 🤗 Welcome back!! And CONGRATS on being an engineer...i'm not gonna say unofficial..coz its a temporary thing only. You must be feeling like a free bird today!

Chalo...join Kavz ka gang and enjoy ur holidays to the max. I always tell her that this time is never gonna come back...so make the most of it. 😆

And wat a great time for hols. Sanaya is BACK! So...u can enjoy the show peacefully now...without any worry for assignments, projects and exams!
-Gayathri- thumbnail
Yes..ashu finally feeling like a free bird! was waiting for this day for a long long time! Yep I'm gonna really enjoy this vacations cos as u said they are not gonna comeback! and I'm just so thankful to God for starting San's new show just in time..feels so good! I'm enjoying it esp watching Khushi! 😳
In the meanwhile I do hope, Mohit will also comeback soon! Missing Monaya's interviews and news for a while now..though we have been getting news of San and IPK! Wish they update blog soon!

btw I wanna know, if anyone watches Navya here..I just watched an episode today..and I kind of like the guy but the girl who plays Navya yet to be liked..hope I'll! I wanna know whats happening in the show? Why are they so sad? The guy is from an orthodox family background or what? and He's damn emotional man! He cries more than the female lead do!
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
g3333333333333333  CONGRATULATIONSSS
have to catch u on msn or gtalk

@anu - veryyy goooddd...2 more weeks?

will post the rest 2morow...i'm tired