MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! - Page 107

Posted: 12 years ago
Yep ... but what was funny was that she was chattering as though she expected Devi maa to answer her back 🤣 and have a little parlee ... tete a tete with her ... even on the scooty 🤣
areyyy K's Lehanga wasss 100000000 times more better looking than what those NL's wore
Originally posted by DiyaS

Areyyy!! Don't blame the dejhigner...AR's phactory must've produced lesser cloth...and that's why the dejhigner didn't have much raw material in hand. He/she could only manage those strips 🤣🤣
schoool mein competition was veryy tactful reply
the thing is...she too thinks that she looks like a school gal...i mean K thinks so abt Sanaya
Ok, what I'm happiest about ... expected it of course, but to actually see it is even better ... San minus the Chashmish look ... cos she has gorgeous eyes 😍
yess, diya
they focussed on her eyes, even when she was speaking...even the camera could see the grace in her eyes 
Oyeee ... I'm here 🤣

trying to decide what to post next ...

ok, i liked the mom ... Khushi's mom ... somehow felt she had grace and charm ... from the photos itself I've liked her

*sips coffee to remain active*...happy now, partner? 😆😆

And DIya..IA abt San's eyes. And the best was...it took 2-3 scenes to show her face and full shot. She indeed is the USP of this show. Loving her as Khushi...but this was expected...right? 😆😆😆

Where did anu disappear now. Anuuu...come back!!!
i totally forgottt
i made a Sg siggy when i had no nettt

though, i couldn't think of any text...jus wrote a temporary one
And oh ... how could I forget 🤣 the dentures vaali lady 🤣🤣🤣 They had very young voices for such old women 😆