Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! - Page 102

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello darlings!

All set for IPK? I'm saying as if we have to air it...or watever 😆

But yes...we've waited sooo long, so now excitement is defo at its peak. MJHT ended on 19th november...and since then we're waiting for San's and Mohit's comeback. So, finally...one set of us is getting our reason to be glued to the TV again...though, i don't wanna get glued this time. 😆 Hope Mohit also gets a good show soon...so everyone will be happy :)

Diya...plz no ArHi or w/e it is. Why can't ppl settle wid AruShi or ArShi?? KhuNav..hmm..not bad! Chalegay...daudega.😆 I'm happy wid KA-simple, short, sweet and Khushi comes first 😆

And second call for Kavz...PARTNERRR...where r u???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ashu ... sanu ki farq paynda? ðŸ¤£ We can call them w/e we like ... KA is fine for me ... or Arshi ... or KhuNav ...

And I second you ... where is Kavz????

Posted WAUS Epilogue - I SAID I would complete it before IPKKND started, and I kept my word ... just!!! 🤣

May not be here this afternoon till late ... will try to log in later in evening ... around episode time ... been six months since we said that 🤣
ayesha_80 thumbnail
You ol for sometime?? If u are...main ayi.
Im calling them Arnushi !! 
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Monday's and tuesday's epi story is given in the forum. I never knew we'd be sooo bang on. Almost everything is as we expected (if this indeed is the authentic story) and the gun shot part...i think that'll also fit in our theory. Aren't we great? 🤣

And...SI and BS in sbb today. No one's posted the link yet...but from the written updates...i LOVE this line by San.."Khushi is a normal girl. She's not abnormal like Arnav."  ðŸ¤£ Love this girl...she spreads smiles n laughter everywhere.

@ Anu: ArnUshi is also good. And how did ur exam go? With one down..how many are left now?

And..Call no. 3 for Kavz...Partner...kahan ho? Plz, come ol sooon! EQs are missing u loadsss!
DiyaS thumbnail
You read the spoilers, EQ? I was avoiding them ... haven't read them till now ðŸ˜†
ayesha_80 thumbnail
@ Diya: Wanted to tell u something..but it slipped out of my mind. Will write here when and IF i remember 😳😆😆😆
ayesha_80 thumbnail
I read them...and it seemed as if I was reading our convos 🤣

We have telepathy wid the CVs, Diya. So, let's start making more theories 🤣

DiyaS thumbnail
Hmm ... lemme read them then ... ðŸ˜† maybe we need to shift our discussions back to the main forum then ... seems CVs stalk us after all ðŸ˜†
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Oh...currently, that forum is not my cup of tea..but it wud be a pleasure for me to hit the LIKE button for ur posts 🤣

But the show defo sounds interesting. High voltage drama is on its way !