Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 
diya...u need not laugh...u can jus say, 'kavya beta, that's hrs, it's overs' 🤣 🤣 🤣 
kavya.b thumbnail
n nooo
one post cannot be considered as spam...infact it's shame for spammers
kavya.b thumbnail
kavya.b thumbnail
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1699425#43195025

can someone tell me, whatz so nice in that LONG dupatta?
n acc to the experts, we will b getting scnes to DROOL if that scene is in epi 
*plz insert MSN uff here*
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Lolzzz ... if they have true to life characters, who's gonna watch shows??? People watch only when there's big drama, clash of good vs evil ... our age-old 'sanskaars' vs the evils of modernity 🤣 god help if you show that our great Indian sanskaars could be faulty in any way 😆

That's why I loved, loved ... LOVED Astitva ... the ONLY show on Indian telly which had a working woman, a professional, as a heroine ... that was a path-breaker, but it NEVER got the TRP's it deserved ... because it never had high drama and self-sacrificing weepy heroine ... and the hero was a spineless philandering fellow who never 'reformed' till the very end ...

And I liked Gunjan for a similar reason ... she wasn't as strong as Simran, but she was different from other telly heroines too ... very stubborn for one ... maybe because she never had to deal with pesky inlaws 😆 and 'dayan' mils or sils ... lets see what makes Khushi different ... if anything 😉

DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavya.b

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1699425#43195025

can someone tell me, whatz so nice in that LONG dupatta?
n acc to the experts, we will b getting scnes to DROOL if that scene is in epi 
*plz insert MSN uff here*

😆 Kavz ... tut tut ... you haven't watched enough of ROAMNTIC moments  ... dupatta lehraoing over hero's face ... dhin chik bg music ... boy n girl 'feel' something different ... all because of an extra long dupatta  ... don't you remember how many takes it took to get it right for the Sam realisation scenes in MJHT 🤣

when inserting msn uff ... please insert one uff here too 🤣 Becos am very sure if that scene is there, that will be exactly the way it goes 🤣

Oh well ... like I said before ... *passes the popcorn and switches off brain* ... don't watch for intellectual stimulation ... if you get any, or even any realistic characters, it will be a pleasant surprise. I just want to enjoy the show and Sanaya ... in reverse order 😆
DiyaS thumbnail
And THIS, Anu ... is called spamming ... three posts for the price of one 😆 ... if this one gets posted at all ... IF doesn't like me 😭
kavya.b thumbnail
no spammer will term this as spam, diyaa... a spam post SHOULD NOT  have SO many lines... so negative marks for u
Haaay
This is called spam okay?
AREEE, MY FINALS are beginning from tomorrow
Im trying my best naaah
so okay another baby-ish thingy

I realised I paint my entire left arm while writing something for long..and the weird thing is, I do it UNintentionally 🤣 Seriously, all black, red, green, blue spots on my arm...and then when I suddenly looked at my arm
I was sooo shocked, roflrofl, I thought it was some chicken pox or so 🤣 My gawwwd. Sooo hilariousss!! 
I mean before it was only my hands, but now also my arms HAAHAHAHAHA
Gooodneesss. This cant get any more hilarious, no? 🤣

Does that happen to you guys tooo?
Edited by VioletScarf - 12 years ago