Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! - Page 78

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/9524-consummation-in-geet-hui-sabse-parayi.htm

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

the hawt couple didn't consummate till now?

i'm telling u...all these hawt n romantic  couples of s1, who have sijjjiling chemistry b/w then should learn something frm SG

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Anjie, I'm sorry...i wasn't well yesterday, so coudn't come here to wish you.

Belated happy birthday to you. 🤗🤗

Wish you loads of joys and happiness. May all your wishes and dreams come true and wish you every success in life. 🤗🤗

Take care and God bless!

kavya.b thumbnail
that color is soo pretty

but some ppl don't have any shameee...if we kick frm msn...they will appear on IF...chi chiii
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey girls! How are you doing? I am done with 3 of my exams! Still have two more to go. Hope everyone is doing great! <33 And Anu I hope you are studying hard! 🤗

@Anji: Happy birthday! Sorry hun I haven't been online since forever but I hope you had a great one. May God bless you with a healthy and prosperous life ahead. <33 God bless you!

@Kavz: don't you dare make fun of my Maaneet! 😲😍 I think it is so cute 😳😆

@Ashu baji: before you dantofy me I will say hi to you! 😆 🤗 How are you? I hope you are the family are doing fine! Take care

@Diya: Hey hun! 🤗 I hope you are doing great (: How is your cold now?

Am I missing anyone? 🤔

Never mind I was 🤔 Exams have eaten my brain. 😔 I am going to bed in a little bit and it is only 6 pm ):

@Gayathri: Hey! How are you doing? Are you having exams as well?

Ok now who did I forget? 🤔

@the gayabis: I hope you girls are doing great! 😳

Take care guys will be back after the 17th! <33
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: kavya.b

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/9524-consummation-in-geet-hui-sabse-parayi.htm

the hawt couple didn't consummate till now?

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣🤣 

i'm telling u...all these hawt n romantic  couples of s1, who have sijjjiling chemistry b/w then should learn something frm SG

🤣

kavz ... that's exactly why we say SG are the best of them ALL !!!!!! Cute innocent couple ki aisi ki taisi ... sabse aage hain SG 🤣

We were just discussing ... does that mean Geet is going to wind up soon too? Nothing much else left, is there?

And yes, by we I mean EQ and me ... and yes, that means she came back online ... some people have no sharam!!!! and no sense!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

DiyaS thumbnail
Jiaaa ... go away ... and don't come back till the 18th 🤣🤣🤣 Go and study 🤣

Why has the CC slowed down again??? We have to finish this one before V starts ... though judging by the rate at which we're getting promos ... meaning ZERO ... we have plenty of time 😕

oh, girls, I have another theory regarding V ... cya on msn later today and will discuss 🤣🤣
kavya.b thumbnail
jia - sry madam...lekin aap ki maaneet are jus out of my reach
anyway, all the best for the rest of ur xmz...STUDY well

@anu - are u studying?? study welll
no one is sending ur offliners also

@g3 - finals time, ryt? good luck
enjoy the LAST xmz of your engg life

@diya - i knowww...besharmiii!!
she came at nyt...but she came b4 also? that is ridiculous

n btw i don't think V will start any b4 mid-june...n i hope it doesn't start also 😆
i might go out of town at the end of may or 1st week of june...n i don't want to miss Payal's entry on TV
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ok..."some" ppl here HATE me...don't they? 😭😭😭 And the sad part is...they're using my EQ against me...*glares at my EQ*

@ Jiaaa: Heyyy! I'm good, thanks. 🤗🤗🤗 How're u? How are ur exams going...and all the best for the remaining one's also 🤗

@ Diya n Partner: Why are you both polluting this place? Two days I didn't come here, and u've started discussing HAWTNESS here 🤢 *tch tch*

Abt SG...i agree, ...thank God they didn't have sijjling chemistry coz...this sijjling one is too tough..no, impossible...to handle 🤣

@ Partner: I had to wish Anjy, so came here yest. But like a good girl, i logged off soon after posting

@ Anu: Where are youuu?? Haven't been coming to gtalk. Will try n catch u tonight 🤗

@ Diya (again 😆😆): Abt V...I A with ur theory. Let's see what we actually get. But the question remains...WHY NO PROMOS YET??  😡 *head desk*

kavya.b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_80

Ok..."some" ppl here HATE me...don't they? 😭😭😭 And the sad part is...they're using my EQ against me...*glares at my EQ*

whooo???? who are theyyy???? tell me their namesss...i will tell them what grave mistake they did by taking panga with my PICI 🤣

n yess...i'm also with with diya's theory...edited version 🤣🤣🤣
DiyaS thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9540-star-plus-vaidehi-gets-its-final-title.htm

So many days we've been crying out ... promo de de ... ek promo de de ... seems like someone heard us 🤣

And NOW what do we call ths show? Can't call it V any more ... IPKKND ... tooo long ... IPL ke baad IPK - short n sweet 😆

Can't wait to catch a glimpse of the promo ... will report back here with news when and if I see it  😆
 PIC's ... where are you????