MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! - Page 74

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ayesha_80

FINALLYYY updated the FF *phewww*!

Have edited it for almost a dozen times, but am still not satisfied! Its one lame update 😒
GO SLEEEP
and thapad padegi ab... !! what lame update!!! Ufff, Parterr &  EQ2, you need to dantofy your EQ1!!!! 
Anu ... you ARE a baby 🤣🤣🤣

Ashu ... finally???? so that little bit of spamming worked???? pehle bolna tha ... would have done it before 🤣

ok ... off to read 😆
i made a siggy...pics frm aashi

Anu...u're such a babyyy!!! *pulls ur cheeksss* 😆😆

Now a Hi5 time...even i haven't written on the MS blog yet...and i don't think i'd be able to. 😳 

I'm just enjoying seeing the HUGEEE fan following MoNaya have...and yess!! they are ALL true fans...no MIDs 😆😆 

@ Diya: Read ur comment...thanks a lot! And now...i'm waiting for WUAS. 😍😍 
Coz of ur EQ's telepathy, I've told you wat I think is coming in the update...so, can't wait more now  😍😍😍 

@ Partner: WOW!!! This is SOOO beautiful 😍😍😍 You should regularly make siggy's, Partner...u're sooo good! Seriously, i LOVEEE all your siggy's. 😍😍😍 So, madam...when is the inauguration of your gallery? I wanna reserve on the first page!!!

Instead of studying I am making a VM 😳😆 I am 45 seconds into the VM 😆

I hope you all are doing great. Now I should really get studying! Talk to you all soon! And baji you updated? 😲 I have to read the other chapters first and then will comment 🤔😆
Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

Instead of studying I am making a VM 😳😆 I am 45 seconds into the VM 😆

I hope you all are doing great. Now I should really get studying! Talk to you all soon! And baji you updated? 😲 I have to read the other chapters first and then will comment 🤔😆

GO STUDY!!!!! JIAAA!!! you me both OUT OF HEREEE
Ive been SO SO DAMN inefficient today!!
Woahhh, gotta compensate now and study till 2 am or so 🤣 which I did yesterday too!!
love youuu all
and Jizzyyy, stop vidding !!! Ufff, youre CRAZYYY!!!! Love youuu and all th ebesttt
Jia: Aww!! No problem...take ur time. Studies first! And..all the best 🤗

@ Diya: Happy mother's day to you. Hope you have a great day wid ur kids, mommy dearest! 🤗🤗🤗
jia n other students who are present here...u r banned frm this CC till ur xmz are overr

@partner - Thanks a lot, partner
n abt gall 🤣...that's really good joke

@V - BUA again???? is this janam janam ka rishtaa?
Thanks, Ashu 🤗

Kavz, beautiful siggy ... awww, I loved that Diwali segment ... esp the pic on the swing is sooo adorable 😍😍😍

I like the way Kavz is ordering everyone to go and study ... apne din bhool gayi kya? 🤣

Jia, all the best ... see you AFTER May 18th 🤣

Kavz ... don't know about janam janam ka rishta ... but really ... another Bui???? 🤣
@ Diya n Kavz:  Another...bui...but apparently seems a better one. That bui was good for nothing. Let's see what this bui/bua is gonna do.

So, bring her on!!! Ab toh koi promo dikha dain...or, are they still working on guy's family??