MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! - Page 67

Posted: 12 years ago
thank u ppl...i'm sooo happy ryt now
i'm over flowing with happiness
n TRUEEE...the day can't get ANY better than this...what a day, hai na partner????

it's actually raining here..like 'rain' rain...n in the ol world...it's MS rainnn...i saw the Vijay's post, xctly when he posted, by the time i commented in that posted it had 4 replies already...n blog...don't even ask...we have been waiting desperately for their bliog...didn't we?

my day is already complete...i'll make it fully complete by watching one or two more epis of GA

u know what guys, u ppl should try watching that show...it's awesome
n incase if anyone is interested...lemme know...but i know everyone is tooo busy, but still that show is something...i don't believe that DMG was copied frm GA...
aren't they one hell of picss

can't jus stop staring at themmm...i'm sooo gonna use this as my siggy...pic itself
so sanaya will be payal...n not vaidehi
so this makes me think that i might be right abt vaidehi being no one's name in particular ofcourse, unless if diya's guess is ryt and barun is vaidehi
Heyy guysss! finally saw the blog!!!!!! goshh I was like its real! hahah what do I write?! lolzzz
and the pics are gorgeous!!! cant wait for more!!!!!!

and somone been to shoot of vaidehi... sounds intersting lolzzz! cant waittt really wnat a promo! and lmaooo you guysss barun as vaidehi!!!!!!!!! hahahha san playing payal nice name!

anyway hope to catch u guys later ..msn.. or tomorrow!
xxx
hey guys! hope u all are doing well! been missing u, n this place a lot! not getting time at all to come here..but today I just cudn't resist coming here and posting after ages! so n btw...
Er. kavya.b ..Congrats!!!!!! so u r unofficially an engg graduate now! soon it will be official! well thats fantastic!😃 I still have one month time..now the vivas are gonna start from next week..been so tight! but I just had to come here today..and what a day it has been guys..28th april 2011 will be one memorable day for me!!!! woww its all raining Monaya today.. started with news of someone who saw San's shooting at Lucknow , vaidehi article, the launch of the most awaited MS blog and then their sweetest interview ever! and Mohit words about love..aww!- it just reminded of Sam's dialogue during their first official date!..Chashmish tum mere beethe hue kal ka sapna, aaj ki haquekat aur aane wali kal ki umeed ho..😍😍 ..awww!  SG and MS are Ditto as we always say!!! 😍 God I'm so happy today after a long time! Thanks a ton God and Monaya..u guys are really something! just a glimpse of u wud make me feel like all  my tensions,worries and gloominess gets washed away by a wave and replaced by happiness and excitement!!!!

and yes kb, as u said, those pics are so heavenly!!😍😍..love their blog..amazing bg! and kb,,enjoy ur vacations! happy holidays!
@Jia- All the best for ur finals!

@all others- hiii guys! miss u all loads! hope to catch u all whenever I cud!😊

Now I can go n study n then catch some sleep with peace! 😛 byee..guys! gn tc
to somebody...need an update on gmail
n 2 weeks up!...6 weeks left!

@nazz - good to see u here
u better be frequent
ur lucky that i'm in very good mood today...or else for ur frequency, i would have kicked u out today

@g3 - thank u sooo much, g3
i'm waiting for the day to congratulate

n what are students dng here??
this is xm season...go n study guysss...u should not waste ur time, u know

wowww...it feels gr8...no sch/clg...n no job atm, only partying n IFing...OMG perfect free bird, i am, ryt now

so bachaas (including g3)...go ...go n study...bury yourselves in books

Wahhh, Partner..i'm impressed. Now u see why we always used to kick u girls outta here? It gives immense pleasure and satisfaction...right or not??? 🤣🤣  But partner...just to set the record straight, these girls HARDLY come at the CC during studies n exams. I wish I could say the same about YOU as well 😆😆😆 *hopes that your mood's good today also* (coz i don't want ...NEVER EVER want a replay of a certain thing related to studies n exams) 😉 😆😆

@ Gayu: ALL THE BEST, second upcoming engineer of the CC! 🤗

WOW...isn't this a multi-professional CC? 😆😆😆

@ Naz: Oyeee...u didn't reply to my offliner! And great to see u here. Wat our threatening PM cudn't do...MS did. So, shud thank them for making u visit this place 😆😆😆 Discussions on V...MS blog..MS iv... on MSN. Hope to catch u there soon!

@ Partner: MS pics are sooo dreamyyy! 😍😍  I can keep on staring at them for hourss...wid this stupid grin on my face! 😆😆
EQ, it's time you changed your siggy box! 😆
@PICI -seee, that's why i have these xmz...i don't the replay either
u guys ask us to study more with concern n i say it more to satisfy my sadistic pleasure ...lol

i knowww...no one is like me here...they all actually study

n i second with diyaa...time to change ur dabba

@g3 - u r not supposed to stalk n LIKE
go n studyy...be a good gal
lolzz u guysss! well today im at home since its royal wedding! whoopiii! hahaha

and ayesh sorry missed u! had to leave ...but saw ur msg replied and then u were off lolzz oh well! might catch u later..