MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! - Page 57

Posted: 13 years ago
Baji: Thank you for asking but headaches are gone for the past 2 weeks, Alhumdulilah. (: Maybe it was lack of sleep or something but I haven't had a headache in a while, MashaAllah. and thank you baji! 🤗

Good luck to those who are having exams. 🤗 Will try to visit on the weekends girls! <3 Take care! (:
Ok noone here but thats ok!!!!! lolzzz Ive been meaning to drop by! esp as ive got my hols now!
caught ayshh's offlinerrr!  saw the first look! cant wait for san's new showw! she looked really pretty! but did make me laugh cos the whole situation seemed like gunjanish! lolzzz i wonder wat role san is playing! i honestly dont see another gunjan! though after that i cant put it me! and the guy.. well i liked him in his pervious show... from wat i saw and here well that business title just makes u think ooooh lolzzz
anyway hope its really good!
Wish them luck!
Am in a hurryyyy....but cudn't resist coming here.

Sanaya's first look for the new show is AWESOMEEEE! Can't wait for it now! Diyaaa...where are you? I've already thought of 2 possibilities for the storyline...need my theorist wid me 😉😆

Secondly...IF's global announcement...MoNaya blog launching on 28th april. Wat a day it is! Such greatttt news!

Lastly....oh ok....forget it...no sad news today. WIsh you all the best of  luck...take care, girls.
Hey guys! hope u all r doing super! been busy all these days with prelims..miss u guys! and woww what a super awesome day , today is! 2 good news! Double treat! Can't wait for both..by the time, San's show starts my finals will be almost done..yipeee!
Yipppeeee ... what a day!!!! Yesterday we got news from Chugalkor aunty ... and today the final conformation ... San in her new look!!!! I am thrilledddddddddddddd ... *dancing around with joy* Never expected to see her so soon!

I don't think she will be very Gunjan-ish ... but most mainstream heroines on SP are the quiet, crying types ... 😆 ... let's see what her role is like ... if she could transform Gunjan the way she did, she can do anything! And from first look ... NOT a saas bahu show by the look of it at all ... it deffo caught my interest for sure ... even minus the S-factor 😆

I rather liked the guy Barun - he's tall, which is good, as San is a tall girl, quite nice looking, and I think they will make a good onscreen pair ... I watched one episode of BHPH ... solely for research purposes  - these days am heavily into research 😛 ... and I liked him. So am looking forward to watching their onscreen pair ...

which brings me to the offscreen pair ... OMGGGG ... MONAYA blog!!!!!!!! another yippeeee ... *dancing around again* ... now this one I just can't wait for!!!! Ashu ... will try to be online on msn if you're there ... need some theories ... and I dont get back till next Tuesday!

Posted: 12 years ago
i'm finallllyyyyyyyyyyyy here
n now NO ONE can kick me away frm here..........OMGGGGGGGGGGGG my final theory xmz are over
n nxt week by this time, on the day when MONAYA are gng to launch their blog, i would have finished everything ....i mean my last day of engg

n OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SANAYA IS BACKKKKKKK
SHE IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

ohh at first she did give me the picture of gunjan part 2, but i think it wouldn't something like.....i have my guesses....
wanna know what ur guesses aree....MSN  must be on roll...infact, i'm sure abt that

awww..kb! so ur theory papers are over..wow! and OMG ur engg will be over by next thurs!!! u r soo lucky yaar..I still have one more month to go! hope my finals end by the time San's new show starts..if not I may miss just one week episodes on TV, which I'll catch up on YT later on cos my whole engg will surely end by june 1st week! the ending date hasn't been announced as yet! anyway u enjoyyyyyy kb! all the best for ur vivas now! and yipeeeee she's back! I'm so excited and also for the dream MS blog!😍
nooo g3, enjoy this month...treasure every moment of this one month...it's a way toooo precious
forget sanaya also....she'll b there when u r done with ur grad also....but now....these times will not come back again

n someone liked my post !! 😉
haan  aur woh ladki mujhse baat bhi nahin karti !!!
tsk tsk

chalo, guys, short post
me totallyyy busy 
my easter break just started
and boy, I just made the timetable...and gooodness, I have to study like 10 hours per day!!! 🤣 Crapppyyy
roflroflrofl
and congratsss Kavssuuu
yeah yeah, dont talk 
hmmmph.

bye everyone
huggiees
Edited by VioletScarf - 12 years ago
Anu ... stoppp talking about schedules ... I'm running three days behind schedule ... and here i am on IF 😆 ... couldn't resist!!!! Just ten minutes ... then i'm out ... 😆 ...

Kavz ... you finished xms ... hope to see you on gchat when i get back home ... internet totally sucks here! Ashu already came up with FOUR new theories about Vaidehi ... we shall have full discussion once I'm back home!!!

Gayuuu ... what are you doing here????? GO and studyyy 😆😆😆

EQ ... net dropped yesterday - no net the whole evening, so I couldn't come back ... will try to log in later tonight if I can - hope to see you online!

MADSSS ... I missed you ... I'm in your time zone these days, but i never see you online 😭😭 ... will try over the weekend ... gimme a time here and i'll log in!

to everyone else ... heyyy!!!!!