kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
ohhh some one was here
are u still here?
KAVS
GET LOSTTTTT
thapad khayi gi if not !!! (aditi style from Jaane Tu..aahahaa)
kavya.b thumbnail
diyaaa..the fate of SGP....why didn't they spoil RP track yet??? it's still gng great

Suhana to get cured in Sasural Genda Phool!!!

Sunday, April 17, 2011 | 11:09:46 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)    56 Comments
Suhana to get cured in Sasural Genda Phool!!!

Suhana to get cured from her illness; Ishaan to suffer from partial memory loss in the coming episodes...

After all the dismal phase, it is time of relief for the Kashyap family in Star Plus and Ravi Ojha'sSasural Genda Phool.

According to our source "The Kashyap family is undergoing a tragic phase of life after knowing that Suhana is suffering from Cancer. But in the coming episodes the family gets a breather after they come to know that the report says Suhana has tumour and not cancer and could be cured through a surgery."

If the sources are to be believed, the production house is planning for another twist in the story wherein Ishaan will suffer from partial memory loss after which he will not remember Suhana. However, they are planning to make it a fun track.

When we contacted Jay Soni, he said, "There are a lot of twist and turns coming up in the show the audience should watch and enjoy it."

Catch all the twists and turns in the coming episodes of Sasural Genda Phool!!!
kavya.b thumbnail
anu - seeeee, u kicked me out of this place n look what happened to this place....it's soooo suna suna

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh! Crap! What are they doing wid SGP? Why are they adamant on doing mockery of medical profession?! This reminds me of DMG...kya doctor the... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Not only DMG...this article also reminds me of the utterly stupid amnesia track in mjht 🤣 Thank God that torture is over. 😆😆😆 

And Partner....ALL THE BEST for your exams! Wish you every success...and best grades. Take care 🤗🤗🤗 

kavya.b thumbnail
when u said amnesia...i was like 'when did that happen?' all characters were cmng in my mins...gunjan, sam, benji, mayank, dia, uday n even sheena n Rv....i had to think for a while to remember the other characater n that track

thank u sooooooo much partnerrrrrrr *hugsssss*
ONE MORE POST KAVS; AND I wont talk to you for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!

kavya.b thumbnail
URGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ 
I HATE UUUUUUUU ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ 
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't want to study anymore! ): My head hurts too much ):
Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

I don't want to study anymore! ): My head hurts too much ):

Awwwwwwwwwwwieeeee!!!! take some rest!!!!!! *hugssssssssssssssss*
You can study tomorrow also !!! Best of luck for your exams!!!!!!!! You ll do well, I know that!!! Muahhh!!

Yeah, kavs, get lost! Greaat, I didt you posted again.... see you in two weeks I guess! -.- Look what youve done!!! I hate you more now !! 🤣 All the besttt!!

Okay, lemme study tooo.😃