MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! - Page 51

Posted: 12 years ago
heyyo!

n when was naveen's bday?????she came online? 
khelo

ahahahaha

Finally.... okay, I know there are a LOT of Mumbai Indians fans...but still I ll state my opinion here..im SO happy that KTK won today!!! Honestly..Im bored with MI winning most of the time..and KTK being a new team and all...I think this is what IPL should be about..it should be all exciting and new talents should get the opportunity to play as well...so yeah, this game was - Im sure- very important..coz it kind of proved that even if youre not on the of the top 3 teams or so...youre still capable of defeating the kings team!!! =) gives a lot of motivation for the not so good teams....
I dont support any of those two teams...which is why I dont think my opinion is biased...

Okay
biased mode again
Soooooooo happy that Gauti wonn AND he stayed till the END!!!! =D Eeeks..I LOVE Kallis-Gambhir together..what a terrific combo!!!

huggieee
love you alll
Edited by VioletScarf - 12 years ago
lolz!

anu!

yeah my dad was all shouting! n i was like dad, todays is not pune warriors match! 
okay guys going to sleep now 
@anjy - it was 2 days back...wednesday
n noooo...naveen didn't suck...she ditched us again

@anu - lol, KTK winning is not shocker for me
KTK lost two matches n won against MI of all teams is a shocker....
anyway, this time i'm supporting many teams to feel bad that one lost n one won
n i'm sooooooooooo happy for sachin's century

n yessssssssss much more happy that Gambhir's team won
though i'm a lil sad that Dravid's team lost
anjy - ur siggysss....urffff!!
page is not loading soon
n still i prefer ur stuff  over these

k byeee
good night
sweet dreams
tc
lolz i m so over moon by todays TVD epi! i m all Bamonified! well i suck at animations so used tumblr ones but thnx re!

good nyt 
jus for info, anjy

u r a damon-elena fan?
or damon - kate fan?
or some other couple fan?
hehheh i m aDamon-Bonni fan who r not at all a couple! bu tin book from which ths series is, Bonnie hv crush on Damon.

well its kinda opposite attract

me a Stefan+elena fan
Awwww I knoww Kavsss..felt bad too that Dravid lost!!!! He played extremelyyyy well though.... Im supporting too many teams too...actually none..like I want to see good games...and I'd like it if everyone plays equally well... like every team should win atleast 2 too... or so...
and youre happy for gautam tooo?? you toooo Kavsuuuu?? I didnt know that!!!!!

Anjiiiiiiii!! roflroflrofl!! Pune warriors played good too...no? I forgot their match.... 

and DC....man, sooo HAPPY for them Kavsuuu !!!!! poor them, they won o their homeground for the firstttttttt time everrrr!!!! theyre a better team this time no? 

huggieee
and runsss

and SEEEEE, guys..*points to everyone out there* I AM coming to IF!! ahahh.... beat that!!! eventhough im zoooo busy!!