MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! - Page 47

Posted: 12 years ago
Anu, please put something in your sig box! Argh, why're you so lazy?
Hey Kavs! :D
Originally posted by aa123.80

Anu, please put something in your sig box! Argh, why're you so lazy?
Hey Kavs! :D

OMGGG!!! I became hyper again after viewing my posts..and then finding the name aa123.80 in this thread! :-o What the hell are you doing here? Stalking ME? !!!!! And upar se, you get all angry at me for stalking you... :-( 
OMGGG. SORRY!!!S HITT!! I soo wanted to put all those siggies in the dabba!!!
WHY am I Lazy? Oh boy...if I knew the answer...I wouldnt have remained being lazy, right? ;)
Chalo...do me a favour... I ll giv eyou my account information..and you update my siggie box! 🤣
Muahhhhh Love youuuu!!!
And I LOVE YOU FOR COMING HERE JUST TO TELL ME SOMETHING. 
PS: I LOVE YOU.

PPS: GO SLEEP.
Edited by VioletScarf - 12 years ago
Happy? ANDS THANKYXOUUUUUUUU SOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
hahaha.....
hiii ishu

btw is this a b'day siggy? or free to use ones

n this one also

they are beautifulllllllllll

n anu, use ur b'day siggys galll

I knew most of you must've forgotten due to ur busy routines....but i being the calendar of the CC remembered it just in time. 😳

Its Naveen's birthday guys.....just called her to wish her.

Thought of writing here as well....so that you all can also wish her.

I know, she's disappeared from the CC....but heyyy...how can we leave this opportunity of having our party here 😳😆😆 Right, girls?! 😆😆😆

So, let the party begin....here at our mETc. Where's the cake...chocolates....diet coke (Naveen's favorite)?! And who is getting the balloons and party caps?

Wish you a veryyyy happy birthday, Naveen. Hope you have a great day and a wonderful life ahead. May all your wishes and dreams come true and may you get the best of everything in life!

We and mETc miss you loads and loads. Please, in this new year, try n take some time out for us as well! 😳 

Take care and love you loadsss!!! 🤗🤗🤗

Happy birthday naveeeennn
may u have a longgggggg n happy life 
may all ur dreams come truee

have a blast

u r the root cause for this CC n the first one to disappear as well...show up atleast once
Anuuuuuuu! I'm loving ur siggy dabba 😍😍😍 Awesome siggy's. Thank God u've stopped endorsing tinypic 😆😆😆
anu doesn't get the credits here...ishu should get

which remind me, so ishu updated her gall n didn't PM me????? how rudeee
Yes, partner....Ishu gets all the credit for this. Brilliant work by her....as usual!

And madam...ur gtalk not working again kya? I'm back there but u aren't replying 😕
SORRY KAVSSSSSS
I MISSED THAT BIT
its anandita92 !! roflroflrofl
have fun stalking =P I feel honoured!!!!
ahahahahaa

and thanks guysss...birthday siggies only, made by ishitaaaaa

Love youuu Ashuuuu Di and Kavsuuuuu and everyone elseee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAVEEN DI !!!!!!!
We all miss you sooooooooooo much...please come back soon..!!! I miss your posts soo much !!! and most especially...I miss YOU !!!!!
<3 Have a lovely lovely dayyy and may you get everything you deserveeeee!!!! Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! sorry for the ultra short msg...right now solving assignments but you know you mean the world to me...and always remain the way you are...even if we've lost touch...you ll always have a veryyyy special place in my heart...and may you get all the happiness in the world!!!!
huggieeess

Awesomeeeee post Ashuuu Di !!!! huggieeesss