Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hellooo alll ðŸ¤—🤗🤗🤗🤗 I know its been too long and most of u must have either forgotten me by now..or else wanting to forget me..or wishing u never knew me!! ðŸ˜†

it must sound very cliche and quite untrue by now if I say yet again that I have been loads busy and drowning in deadlines .. I have three to attain before april end..because I will be going to the UK on the 2nd of may and I want to get things done before that .. 

hope everybody here is fine..I want to meet everyone on MSN real soon.. but somehow whenever I m online on MSN..nobody is!!  will try again this weekend ..

@anuu : how was ur bday?? 
@kavsie : the other day the internet at our uni was soo pathetic..thats why I went offline without telling u..
@diya : missing u terriblyyy..
@ashu : missing u tooo..hope u are doing fineee..
@everybody else : hope to catch up with u all soon ..

take care everybody .. love u loads!!! ðŸ¤—🤗🤗🤗🤗
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

*SHOCKKKKKK*
*EYES BLURRRRRRRRRR*
*FAINTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

kavya.b thumbnail
n if someone wants the link

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1658227

n he is MY RAM 

OMGGGGGGGGGGG
MADSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I WAS JUST THINKNG ABOUT YOUUUUU AND HOW SWEET IT WAS OF YOU TO SEND ME A BDAY MESSAGE DESPITE BEING SOOOOOOO BUSYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! Thankyou SOOOOOOOOO much Madssssssssss for the wishes!!!!!!!!! That was soooooo sweet of you !! love you and miss you sooooo muchh and like you said we're always there for each other!!!!!!!! love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! Areee, nobody has forgotten you !! gussa at you for assuming such bakwas!!!!!! this CC and the forum is incomplete without youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! 
Awqww yeah, I rarely come to MSN these days..me too very busy!!!!
all the best for your studies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sure you ll do well !!!!
and dont worry, we all will catch up again very sooon...!!!!
Hope tot alk to you sooooooooooon again!!!!
Love youu
and yes if you need any help, you can send me an offliner!!!!! love youuuuuu huggieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
MAAADDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 🤗🤗🤗

OMG ....OMG     OMG .... did i just see a ghost here???
 Where have you been?????????????
Awwwwww  ... so busy ... poor you ... hope you get a break soon!!!
And don't talk about deadlines .... I am facing a few myself here, so I know exactly how you feel ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† ... just tell us when you actually have a break .... spring break?? summer break???
Even me am hardly on msn these days ... no wonder you dont find me there... sona and I have managed to fix a time to meet ... but I hardly catch anyone else these days!!!! Besides, i'm *ahem ... guilty look around* supposed to be working ... am not supposed to be there!!! 😆
And am never there on weekends ... weekends are the busiest time for me 🤣

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
By the way .... HOW many people wanting to propose to Shahid here??? Kavz, Anu ... Gayu - you too??? Bechara Shahid 🤣 ... or lucky Shahid 🤣

I don't get ITV 2 ... and IPL isnt coming on any of the channels that I do get 😭 ... so sad!!!

All the best for your exams, Gayu and Kavz ... and anyone else who is studying 😆 Anu, do you count??? you're ALWAYS studying !!!😆😆😆
kavya.b thumbnail
than the shahid lucky-bechaara thing....this one made me laugh
 "Anu, do you count??? you're ALWAYS studying !!!" ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

diya, u reminded me that my finals are gng to begin in less than a week....ohh god, by this time, nxt week, i'd be writing my 2nd xm already...which means that, i wont have even 10 more days of clg life aftr that
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heyyyyyyyyy girls *hugs*

How r u all? I'm fine...have been terribly busy for the last couple of days...after which i've finally concluded that proposing guys is muchhh more easier than writing proposals for companies. 🤣 The latter one have seriously killed me 😆😆

Yet to read the flying pages of the CC...but can see someone's special appearance here. Madssssss....how're u? Sooo good to see u here *hugsss*

Partner....sorry..had a major power breakdown last night. Was without electricity till 5 in the morn.

Diyaaaaa...how's u?

Gayu...will reply to ur mail today..pakka!

Anu...how was ur b'day? Will edit ur b'day msg soon. Sorryyyy!

Andddd...finally...u girls read..Sanaya is doing that SP show. I don't know...m a bit scared...thanks to partner n naveen. But m glad that we're getting Sanaya back on screen. Was tired of waiting now.

Heyyy..does this mean the news of MJHT returning were all bakwas? *sigh of relief as of now*

kavya.b thumbnail
ok...i don't know how to react now
SI is back n i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy but opp to BS???

i jus hope that i was blind earlier n that the guy can actually act well....n i hope his role is not mental-kind of ones

omgggggg Sanaya is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
i'll b done with all my xmz by then...i'll b at homee
-Gayathri- thumbnail
Guys!!!!!! OMGGG San is finally gonna be back!!!!! yayyyy..I'm so happy for her! Now its confirmed that she's gonna do! Just waiting for her confirmation too! hope they show goes well and the male lead acts well too! He's like OK for me..OMG!! San is back!!!😃😃

@mads- heyyyy how are u doing? its been long time!!! hope to talk to u someday!