MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! - Page 42

Posted: 12 years ago
Gayu lemme explain1

few years ago, when MJHT forum was heaven, there lived some happy-go-lucky guys! who used to come together, write spoof on MJHT characters outta fun! and used to have "time of our life"

Until some Angels had problem with that, they dishonest us by saying we r spreading the "NEGATIVITY" , we were taunted as the -ve lot and hence with heavy heart we left the forum!

IBL stands for :indian bhikhari league, started when Mayank sharma started wearing those chindhi shirts, we decided to sing n collect money like bhikharis n found a trust who can buy him new cloths1

alow me to share some IBL links n gems with you! 

(and that i call, my lord, a very long post" 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1188520 : link

u will find veriety of parady songs on mayu, nupur, sam, gunjan, dodo, benji tp sheena, and all rest of cast!

i my self is proudly associated with IBL 
okk thanks anjy! checked a few pgs..really had fun reading them! ppl were all very creative n humorous! I understand those were the good old days of mjht forum! I guess things took a U-turn especially after s1 ended, before also things weren't pleasant but it got worse after s1!

anyways..me off now guys! hope to catch u all tomo! byeee gn tc!
noooooo anjy, noo 'bhav' eating business
i told u already, i cannot make siggys like u....those single pic ones....n i also told u that i'm jealous...hmm, with small j only

@IBL - i wasn't soo much of IBL member...mostly a reader...that's it
i didn't sooo much talent 
those days, even with some fights, we used to have lots of fun.....
anjy, we left the forum for some dayys also na...in those days...due to this -vety business n all

Anuuuuuuuuuu....happy birthday....i'm yet to edit ur b'day post
blame timbo n nitzieee....last nyt, they screwed my life with GA
Hey all 🤗

Anji, I took a look at your IBL 🤣 ... lolzzzz, Mappu and his chindi shirts! Altho, tbh, I never understood why so many ppl had problem with his shirts ... and with Nups' clothes ... or maybe I just never looked at MN at all ... clothes or otherwise 🤣

Aabha ... are you really taking sanyaas??? Poor you!!!! What college these days doesn't have internet??? Yeh kaisa college hai bhai???

Gayu, nice siggy!!!!  And Kavz ... I am not Jealous ... 🤣 ... but I also want to learn how to make siggies ... some day I will learn ...

ok, back to work ... am quite impressed ... the CC is moving fast these days! 🤣

Where's my EQ??? *looking around*
trust me, diya!
i get that jealousy only with anjy...i don't know why....there are sooo many good siggy makers....but i wonder what's with this anjy....she really makes me jealous
may b she is a pro in that part which i'm poor at

n ur EQ had a busy sunday, yesterday
no kavz be jealous with raee,jenny n amna they do EPIC work!

IBL was very close to my heart! did u read the Rakhi Sawant ka swayamvar part? where mayu took part? tht was the best!

we had fun promoting rakhi ka swayamvar in MJHT forum!  ofr which we got warnings! 
we tried to pair up rakhi n mayank but failed!

read this n nxt few pages
nobody has a problem with my biggest confession ever???
ahahahahah Im gladddddd about thaaat!!! =D
u confessed here?
i thought u did it in ur b'day topic