Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! - Page 37

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1654700

why don't i remember, what i dream at nyt.....at the max i'll remember the summary....that tooo in veryyyyy rare cases..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: kavya.b

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1654700

why don't i remember, what i dream at nyt.....at the max i'll remember the summary....that tooo in veryyyyy rare cases..

🀣🀣🀣

I dreamed this morning that I had to start gymming because I was getting stiff and fat ... it was a morning dream ... but I see NO chances of it coming true 🀣🀣🀣 ... am not that delusional 🀣🀣🀣

I only remember my nightmares in such great detail 🀣 ... the gymming one could qualify as nightmare for sure 🀣 Are early morning dreams usually nightmares?
This content was originally posted by: DiyaS

🀣🀣🀣

I dreamed this morning that I had to start gymming because I was getting stiff and fat ... it was a morning dream ... but I see NO chances of it coming true 🀣🀣🀣 ... am not that delusional 🀣🀣🀣

I only remember my nightmares in such great detail 🀣 ... the gymming one could qualify as nightmare for sure 🀣 Are early morning dreams usually nightmares?

you tooo Diya???? ahahahahahahhaahahaaa
Im not talking about the dream but about the gyming program! Shitttt, I SOOO need to join the gym !! roflroflrofl. But IM SO LAZY.
Lets join together 🀣 
Noo, early morning dreams are dreams which come true only 🀣 Atleast I hope so !!! roflroflrofl.
Okay, TODAY Im gonna cycle for 30 mins! That should be a sweet nice start, no?!

oh and yes!! Congrats on becoming a rockerz!! now taht was FAST!!!!! I still remember you being a  newbie..infact I remember you having 7 posts once...!! Looong time ago that was! Yeah, I do remember the weirdest things =P

ahhhh guysss....theyre showing IPL over here agaiiin!! Yeeeehah !! =D
I was sooo sad that KKR lost yest! But looks like this years IPL is gonna be sooo damn interesting !!!

Okay, lemme study now. 

Love you alll
<3333
kavya.b thumbnail
don't tell me, diya.....i don't think any of us would live in any delusional world....we belong to the boring normal world where we see things straight 

anu,....tht was FAST??? i don't believe this.....she has been dying to finish 200 posts from some months....2 or 3 or 4....n u say that's fast...very bad

done with last mid-terms of engg
done with 132 mid terms in these 4yrs

n anu, that is NO joke....i did write abt them....very briefly....jus the base of 2nd season which relates with Jordan Dana's story ....that's all β˜ΊοΈ
COMPARED TO ME SHE IS FAST KAVS!!! roflroflrofl
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy congratssssssssssssssssssssssss
kavya.b thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/41199690�

check this out guys, esp Indians.....in or out of India...doesn't matter
i've signed the petition already many a times n fwded that as well
but i didn't know that they r promoting this on IF as well
kavya.b thumbnail
**boom booom boooooooom**

It's again party time in our adda...even before the WC celebrations came to end, we have one more reason to celebrate....

but heyyyy!!! why would we say a 'no' to double celebration....esp the when the celebration is for most cutest n sweetest member of our mETc....not to forget, the busiest member as well...

wait...before talking abt that member, lets talk abt the occasion n the reason for this celebration....

Years back...not too long ago...one day a Cutiepie entered this world on this very day...10th April...isn't that a god enough reason for us to celebrate this dayyy....this week....this month???

ok ok, i wont take more footage... and i'm not even good at doing that like many of our dear darling mETcians...let's not go for their names, bcoz they would unnecessary attention 
(actual reason is...i'm scared of them....sachi muchi mein)

Shittttt!!! These footage-ers!! they distract me a lottt...back to topic...
lets get back to the cutiepie....she is not only a member of this mETc but also the one who came up with this magical name 'Magica ET Classica' .....n yesssss, it's none other than the

Gal in violet scarf...ANU

she is my cute little sister, who is always aftr me, pulling my leg for something or the other, not that the opposite doesn't happen, but that can be neglected for now...and that member who shares my passion for Maths....i love u for that, Anu

I'm the luckiest to throw a party on my cuty's b'day....
so, b'day babyyyyyy...lets begin with a cake...our ultimate fav. chocolate cake

*happy birthday to u
happy birthday to u
happy birthday to dear Anu
happy birthday to u
may god bless u dear
may god bless u dear
may god bless u dear Anu
may god bless u
many boy friends to u
many boy friends to u
many boy friends to u dear, Anu
many boy friends to u*

Many many happy returns of the day, Anu
wish u a wonderful year ahead
may all your dreams be fulfilled and also may u get all your dream boys also

Have a good day...year...life
-mETcians

ps: sry, abt the size...i love playing with these sizes n fonts...lol
Edited by kavya.b - 13 years ago
kavya.b thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i'm having some problems with alignments in that b'day posts...unable to center it
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yipeeee! Its party time at mETc! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Happy Birthday to my sweet little doll
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hope you have a GREAT day and a WONDERFUL YEAR ahead.

Detailed msg later, doll!

Love youuuuuu!
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—