Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
godddddddd, i'm seriously happy
i don't remember the last time when i was happy like this....tearfully happyyyy
i remember watching WC final in 2003....22nd march, ryt???  they gave a good fight at that time
n nowwww todayyyyy...they did itttt......CHAMPIONSSSSS

i'm sooooooooooooooo proud to be an indian
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Intruders in our CC????? And she calls ME a stalker 🤣

Ishiiiiiii 🤗 ... was waiting for your siggies!!!!!!!!!!

I spent the whole morning reading all the reports on the match .... now I'll watch the replay when it shows next week, minus all the tension ... I didn't watch most of Gambhir's or Dhoni's innings because I was so nervous!

Proud of our team .... proud to be an Indian ...

Sangakkara was very very gracious in defeat ... so well spoken at the end!!! Well played, Sri Lanka ... it was a match worthy of a final!!!
kavya.b thumbnail
3rd team to win the WC while chasing
275 is the highest chase in WC final
first host country to take the cup

was watching the highlights n even now, re-watching their joy, i hard tears...i felt like foolish
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys. Just wanted to say from today I am not going to visit the mETc anyone. Please don't ask me why or what or whatever. I just wanted to tell you all that and hope that you all will forgive me. Do take my name off the front page. Hope to talk to you guys else where. And don't worry, I am leaving majority of the places on IF. Not just this CC. The other places I haven't even told so consider yourself lucky.

Thank you for having me and allowing me to contribute to the CC and the discussions. I love everyone here and nothing will change. Just hope you guys understand this and please and I am begging you please don't ask me why or please don't send me PMs or threatening messages because it's not going to work.

-Jia
kavya.b thumbnail
someone put this as their status

'true friends stick together no matter what! Fake friends just walk away! '

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Jia

I DON'T LIKE 😭😭😭😭
kavya.b thumbnail
i really wish we had 'DISLIKE' tab along with this like....that post deserves DISLIKEx10000000
kavya.b thumbnail
i think she is expecting us to say that 'bye jia, take care....had some good time with u, n now we r done....u go ur way, we will go our way'
i'm sure she's thinking like that only

we should hav realized this b4 only na.....as soon as mohitkideewani became some alien 'jia'
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: kavya.b

i think she is expecting us to say that 'bye jia, take care....had some good time with u, n now we r done....u go ur way, we will go our way'

i'm sure she's thinking like that only

we should hav realized this b4 only na.....as soon as mohitkideewani became some alien 'jia'

@black: Can I slap you? I am not like that Kavz. I wouldn't think like that, especially after the way you guys treated me and made me feel welcome and we became so close. I don't know, I am feeling a disconnect with everything on this forum. I don't know. But I am telling you there is NO SORT of thinking like that. First of all if you think I will say that, then you don't know me that well. I am not the person to say I am leaving (oh by the way you go your way and I will go my way) I am not like that. I still want us all to be friends. I have you on FB and I have you guys on gmail and MSN. So please don't think that.

@red: Really Kavz? I just randomly changed my ID last week. I was getting tired of mohitkideewani. I am mean I am not a deewani anymore. I mean I can't be a deewani for that long. It was a fan thing and I wanted to change it bas. Nothing more.

And I am saying sorry guys. Please anything I say or have done in the past please forgive me. And I also mentioned that please forgive me for making this decision. I know you are all upset and I am terribly sorry. But please try to understand.