MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago
⭐️OMGGGGGGGG KAVS u r d mega foxy winner of chinese whisper⭐️.......wowie ms smarty pants 🥳congo shongo.......ab treat toh banta hai.....where's d party tonight😆

@diya......yeh galiyan yeh chaubara, yahan aaon na dobara.....ab hum to hue pardesi....ki humara ab kaun yahan😭😆.....jokes apart....am here for sumtime as my visa hasnt come thru.....so hopefully we will meet soon n catch up....its been ages since we had a proper convo....on spoof....am game diya.....will tell u once am ready....khoofiya place for spoof sounds interesting🤣.....looks like u just killed my chance of becoming phamous😆

@ashu....whr r u??.....pls reply to my off liners in gmail when u get time.....

@kavs.....so glad u had a gud time with ur parents.....saw ur pic in Fb....u r looking awesomeee in saree😉.....omg thanks for reminding .....i hve to updte my ff ....i have made a promise also..........u better read it as a ff only coz it aint a novel material 🤣n only when u have enuf time in ur hands😃

@jizz.....hugs baby....hows u......just chillax n have fun...its just a game after all.....or better like me dont watch d match at all😆

@gayu.....hugs....hows u.....all set for d match tomm😃

@all..... hello girls.....jab mai aati hun why is no one ol here😕

Edited by meens1981 - 13 years ago
meens, .... arey, post your spoofs here only na ... as it is, our stalkers are getting maha bored, because we discuss only cricket these days ... no controversial topics here at all 🤣 ...  controversial topics seem to be off the newsmakers list ... and all we're getting, and loads of them too ... is MONAYA 😍 ... only problem is that the more we get, the more the addiction grows ... as always ... can't wait for them to come back ... individually or together ...

How's married life treating you, lady??? When is your visa gonna come through???

Kavzzz, missed you over the weekend ... well, not really 😆 ... coz I was busy, but the CC didn't move at all ... so I knew you hadnt been here 😆

ashu, where are you??? Havnet seen you for ages!!!

Jia, chill and watch SL vs NZ ... I want SL to win .... subcontinent team any day!!!!

hey to everyone else!!!!Mads how come you came in to LIKE meens' post and no one else's??? 😆

Hugggggieeeeeees to everyoneeee!!!!
Meens Di !! OGMGGGGGGGG!!!! Sooo happy to see you here!!!! hope we can catch up sooon :( love youuuuu

okay, guys, I REALLYYYY wanna watch the match tomorrow ... does anybody know any site where I can watch it live???? I found a site, but Im not sure if its live or not...it showed Sangakara - the captain of the Sri Lankan team - being out! a couple of minutes ago...is that right? can somebody confirm?? thanks in advance!!!

Love you alll !!!
Im reallyyy relally busy with Uni..no time at all for other stuff..but its fun too :)
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :( I wish Sri Lanka wins!!!! And Sangakara is such a nice captain..oh god, they SHOULD WIN !!!! THEY HAVE TO WIN !!!! GO SL GO SL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Huggiesss and love huggieees to everyoneeeeeee!!!!

i won????? the game is over?? i totally forgot abt the game
thankk u meenss...will have to go n find out where that post is...lol

btw i'm enjoying ur FF a lot....quite a different one....samrat is soooooo unpredictable

n i agree with diya, we need ur spoofs badly...more than us...our stalkers need them  badly, u always cared for them *innocent face*

diya, lmao....good that i was not there, orelse i would have died out of boredom n talking to myself for hrs n hrs

ashu, partnerrrrrrr, where r u?? missing u badlyyy
Originally posted by DiyaS

hey to everyone else!!!!Mads how come you came in to LIKE meens' post and no one else's??? 😆

i agreeeee @ bold

@anu - *hugssss*

then, it is a live match....sangarkara is out jus a few overs back

or else u can watch the match live in espn star site
awww girls i always like it when my spoofs r enjoyed.....coz they r for the benefit of our dear friends who keep coming here in search of something to keep them occupied😆.....well at the risk of getting this cc reported multiple times within a minute i can post the last spoof i had written.......don't blame me then if our lovers take us to height of famedom within no time....(guess diya n aani have read that😆)...*innocent face*

@diya......married life is going grt....am spending more hours now on phone than i did during our courting period🤣.....it looks like graham bell is the only person in my favrt list at the moment😆....VISA ....no idea coz the PR dependent VISA is quite unpredictable, cud take as long as may end max....keeping my fingers crossed that its before that😳

@kavs....yep u r winner.....here's the link for ur benefit......https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642659...................thaliyaan thaaliyaan thaaliyaan👏......awww sam is quite diff in my story....even am figuring him out with every chap....gunjan is the constant in my FF😳

@anu.....dollllllllllll hugs....hows ya....missing u loads.....awww all the best for ur Univ sweets....hope u r enjoying it.....me too waiting to catch up with u

@mads....whr r u......come n say a hello atleast😃

@ashu....call number 2 for u 😆

where r d others😕....but am so happy to see so many faces here after so long😃

Edited by meens1981 - 13 years ago
thanks for the link...u made  my work easier
i'm enjoying the layers of sam....he changes with every part...he shocks me, surprises me...but doesn't confuse me....thanks for that, ma'm

n waiting for u to post ur spoof here.... we r not scared of any reports...atleast not me
All the best to both teams. (:

@all: I am fine and I am watching the match. I know my limits but people dont and I reall hope people make this match personal. Some people have.
Chill, Jia ... 🤗 ... it's just a match ... for the people who matter, it doesn't make a difference ...

And who's this gatecrasher in our CC ... where's our apni mohitkideewani and what have you done with her? 😆😉
Edited by DiyaS - 13 years ago
I hate typing on my phine because look at what I wrote. I said I hope they make it personal and I meant do not makke it personal