Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! - Page 8

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_80

Partner...sorry..had powercut, so got dc. Will come to gtalk at our daily chat timings.

And...why is everyone getting surprised on saree's here? 😆😆😆 I'm as confused as Jia now 😆😆

heyylloo madam....u had the same reaction when i first said that i'm gng to wear a saree....in gtalk

n that's not at all a problem...i thought so anyway

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_80

Partner...sorry..had powercut, so got dc. Will come to gtalk at our daily chat timings.

And...why is everyone getting surprised on saree's here? 😆😆😆 I'm as confused as Jia now 😆😆

Huh? I am not conphuuuuseddd 😕🤣
kavya.b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mohitkideewani

Huh? I am not conphuuuuseddd 😕🤣

i agree, she is the smartest gal, i have ever seen! she knows abt all games except for one ðŸ¤£
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kavya.b

i agree, she is the smartest gal, i have ever seen! she knows abt all games except for one ðŸ¤£

Oye. Are you mocking me? 😲🤣
kavya.b thumbnail
why do u think so?? weren't my words straight ?
..-Jia-.. thumbnail

why do u think so?? weren't my words straight ?

You mean if they are in a straight line, of course your words are straight 😳😆 BUt you are mocking my sports intelligent 🤔🤣 I am in the process of learning that last one game 🤣
kavya.b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mohitkideewani

You mean if they are in a straight line, of course your words are straight 😳😆 BUt you are mocking my sports intelligent 🤔🤣 I am in the process of learning that last one game 🤣

seee, even u can see that they are straight....don't confuse urself n let my partner win

n again....see, how smart u are...no one would have understood that i was speaking abt straight line, except for u

on a serious note, if u were saying truth ðŸ¤£, that u know all other games....u r genuinely (veryyyy) great
Edited by kavya.b - 13 years ago
kavya.b thumbnail
gng for dinner, will b back in a while
..-Jia-.. thumbnail

seee, even u can see that they are straight....don't confuse urself n let my partner win

on a serious note, if u were saying truth ðŸ¤£, that u know all other games....u r genuinely (veryyyy) great

Haha I won't conphuse myself any more. I have already conphused myself too much 🤣 Baji can win this one 🤣

I don't speak nothing but the truth *hmph* 🤣 Awweh thanks! 😳 😆
-Gayathri- thumbnail
well, guess ppl do get surprized when they hear that someone wore saree for the first time! it's so natural I think! 😛

@kavs- Those rules are too long which requires a lot of patience to read and understand! and ppl like me won't get to know such tough games
in one go..so no I'm not trying it now! It's so hard for my brain to handle rt now..😆 but I'm glad to know u have won some rounds, thats grt! and Diya, I don't think it is from some Engg's brain..if so it can't be that twisted!